VHS and ABINGDON who's going to be good next year

john_brown2

i think VHS got more talent then ABINGDON their line is good i think they are if some come out to play. they going to have a good running back that back up tyrone mitchell and their D is going to be good but it's going to be hard to place a person like mitchell,morrison, and locket

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Va High will be much better than Abingdon...that's not saying much though....I still think Lee might come out of nowhere next year...something about suffering through a season or two like they have tends to make you stronger as a team.

I hope Abingdon wins it and wins the highlands. Hmmm wait a minute I want to see VA High one more time. Ah from what I read on virginiapreps.com VA high will go 10 ,and that kid who never played a snap last year will be AA player of the year and sign on for tech as a sophomore.

Hey someone tell me where the TE Byrd from Abingdon decided to go to school at. I never heard.

[ QUOTE ]

That TE Byrd from Abingdon is goina try to walk on at Tech. Not really sure what he is thinking, he was a pretty good player but there is now way he can play at Tech.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he's going to school there he might as well walk-on. He might not ever even make the dress squad but he can still be an important part of the team by working on the scout team. He might do as many other walk-on players have done and become a solid contributor.

[ QUOTE ]

with losses to r-lands, grundy, graham, tazewell, tenneesse high,carroll co., and abingdon

[/ QUOTE ]

We dont even play Grundy or Carroll Co....atleast check your facts before you ramble about who were gonne lose to

You better have a black jack and a bull whip. Because it is going to hit rock bottom in A town. All the the good coaches are leaving are have left. No one wants to coach for the new guy. Also there is no work ethic in A town. And when you can't beat holston in boys track it is going to be a long year in sports for the Falcons. Maybe that new principal can bring his winning ways from Coeburn H. S. Or maybe that new Asst. principal can his winning ways from JSB. laugh.gif

That post was kinda like one I answered in the BBALL forum. How can we hit "rock bottom" when we have soccer which is one of the very best in SWVA, and a rebuilding (yes I said it) football team. There will be a work ethic put into Abingdon, because we are gonna have weightlifting 5 times a week during the summer, plus me and a couple of others are gonna stay after those lifts to work on stuff that we need. So how does how good we do in track measure up in football? Thats two completely different things. You don't exactly hit other people in track. You say the Principal and Assistant principal can bring winning ways, just look at JSB's baseball team and Marions soccer, both some of the best.... You are right, it might be intense, but all games should be.

[ QUOTE ]

we dont even play Grundy or Carroll Co....atleast check your facts before you ramble about who were gonne lose to

[/ QUOTE ] I was just going by ur lastyears schedule there bud, no need in gettin offensive, anyways u all will still go 3 - 7 with losses to tenneesee high, abingdon, Gate city, tazewell, honaker, richlands, and graham. grin.gif, and ofishbb ur facts are all wrong, our baseball coasch is leaving to coach at a college, which i dont blame him, our baseball team is still good, even when he is gone. again not all of our coaches are leaving, and the people who run track down here dont play football so there is no comparison there at all.