Here, Here, I'll say it first!!

babyblue

The storm passes over Ernie Hicks Stadium Friday.. Leaving dry ground for the wave to churn!!

Marcumm has a career night, with a young offensive line beginning to come of age. Over confidence will spoil this one for the Tornados! Reading and believing all the hype has spoiled alot of teams work ethic.. While others put their nose down and grind it everyday.. To get better..

The game will be played friday night.. If Richlands heads are in the clouds.. it will be a good thing for the wave..

Upset of the Year.. Grundy 20... Richlands 17...

Peace..

I agree, Grundy will upset Richlands 21-10. Marcum will get his 200 yards. The Blues are reading too many of their newspaper clippings. They are ripe to be knocked off their pedestal.I think winning the big trophy @ Honaker doesn't help our program. If Bostic had not been injured, the final score would have been different. I will be pulling for the Blues but from my view it doesn' look good for the home team

I dont think so grundy will not win this game richlands 45 grundy 21 the real storm wont get there until the G-MEN come to town because richlands hasnt seen a defense this fast probably ever.

I think we are putting too much into overhyping Richlands and saying that they will have a big head. Sure they are probably reading everything about how bad they are supposed to win but we read the same stuff last year when we played teams, but we still went out and took care of our business.

I believe Richlands will win going away again this week. Maybe not a shutout but I don't think it's going to be very close.

What everyone has failed to mention in every thread on this board. ROWE CANNOT BEAT MANCE EVEN WITH SUPERIOR TALENT!!!! Mance has his number. Period. Enjoy the ride Grundy that will be the only thing to enjoy Friday night.

THE STORM IS COMING!!!!

Grundy has a very young team. I can only think of about 4 senior that see playing time so winning this game will be very tough. Garon needs running lanes and the defense needs to wrap up. Its hard to change that much in a few weeks. Maybe they have, but if they pull this one out against Richlands its gonna take a complete team effort and a great game plan.

[ QUOTE ]

I agree, Grundy will upset Richlands 21-10. Marcum will get his 200 yards. The Blues are reading too many of their newspaper clippings. They are ripe to be knocked off their pedestal.I think winning the big trophy @ Honaker doesn't help our program. If Bostic had not been injured, the final score would have been different. I will be pulling for the Blues but from my view it doesn' look good for the home team

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm.. what i'm sayin is. even though grundy has marcum, thats about all that they do have goin for them really. with r-landz defense, hes not gonna get to far either. yeah maybe some of them do have their heads a lil bit to big.. but hey i dont think that will effect the team. i mean cummon, all of rlandz and half of ttown will be there chearin for them.. so yeah im sayin rlandz-31 grundy-14