Kobe Bryant Rookie Card

lee

finnally someone interested.... i also have a stephon marbury warm up game authenics ovation upperdeck card for sell asking $15 but must buy the dirk nowitzi floor score fleer card number 4 of 15 fs last time i checked on beckett it was a $20 card and im willing to seal for 15 if you buy the marbury... we can work on the prices but the KOBE CARD is:

Topps Stadium Club the rookie is holographic its 1996 not for sure about the number... r 12

ill sell the derek fisher rookie same thing for 3 if you give a good price on the kobe

Also a Sharif abdur rahim and a ray allen sky box preium both for 10 or seperate 8 a peice.

Steve Smith rookie cards 5 a peice and a steve nash rookie for 10 steve smiths are upperdeck and steve nash is skybox

I have a replica micheal jordan and a wilt chamberlan (real) im not willing to sell.. just telling ya about those

my email addy is in my profile... but it's totalsteel@yahoo.com

and when buying - if i'm giving cash, i'll only give 1/2 the Beckett value... 'cuz if i'm really interested in it, i can get it off of ebay for that much or less

i use to be way into cards about 4 or 6 years ago... but then sold 'em off in lots on ebay for about $4000. i have minimal interest in it now... but hey, if you was offering up a Kobe Topps Chrome rookie - yeah buddy i was gonna get in on that. i've got 6 Topps Chrome, 1 Chrome Refractor, and 2 Bowman Chrome rookie cards of Peyton Manning that i've been holding onto since '98... maybe it'll pay off this year as i only sell the week of the Super Bowl. now if Randy Moss would just do the same 'cuz i've got twice as many of his top dollar cards.