ABINGDON FOOTBALL COACH SUSPENDED

techivyleague

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats some good administrating, you are doing a good job, setting a real good example. it would be different if you knew the coach, it would be different, but you dont...youre just like everyone else, you think that you know the facts, but you dont know anything...so the next time you run your mouth, know what your talking about. im not saying that coach gregory isnt an asshole, or that hes a perfect coach, but you dont even know him or what happened, you just have no life so you like to run your mouth about things you have no business talking about

LOL

For the ones who don't like how the administrator is running this site, then don't post here. It's his private site and he can choose who can or what can be posted here. Not the people who register and choose to abide by his rules on this site.

[ QUOTE ]

keep your nose up in hick town lebanon.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the perfect example of what is wrong with Abingdon. They think that everyone else is hicks and are lower than them. I like most people from Abingdon but the few bigshots call all of the shots.

It would actually be "himself"

Don't they teach you all better than that in Abingdon or are the teachers afraid the parents might get them suspended too for trying to teach proper grammar?

How about this suggestion? Try not adding to the fire by telling posters to "shut up" or it's none of your business. It only makes the situation look that much more ridiculous than it already is at this point.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Guys, just shut up about it please. It should just involve the football players, coaches, and people who are in the middle of it. iknowthefacts has a point, none of yall know the real facts, but I am not gonna say crap about it. Just shut up about it, and let it be.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too big of a story to shut up about it now. All the local papers are reporting it and it will surely be on the news. I wouldn't even be surprised to see the national media get in on it because when you think about it... a high school football coach being suspended for yelling at his players is bizarre to say the least.

I hope for Abingdon's sake there is more to it than just yelling and cussing or else their ability to attract decent coach is out the window. If I were Gregory I'd come back from my suspension and collect my paycheck for the rest of this season then bolt.

[/ QUOTE ]

He saying let it be because its no one else business and its nothing to you all, it affects you in no way, so why stick your nose in it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand what he said, and I understand what you're saying, but you have to understand this is a big deal and people are going to talk about it.

but honestly its nothing to you, and it doesnt affect you in anyway, does it help you sleep better at night or something, and this isnt english class, i couldnt care less about the grammar i use, so that wasnt even an insult to me, but good try..

u know what kapers there are a lot of players he does respect and i know this for a fact some he thinks have talent and he knows that on the weekends they go get wasted or get high do stupid stuff and he knows it but he doesnt say anything cause he cant change the way someone wants to live. He knows they dont put there all in to it like his college kids would ryan and derek hood who are from abingdon played for coach gregory and ask either one of them if it was hard ... it surely was at the college level he has come back to his home town to help these kids and alot of them dont care and dont respect him or his philosiphy so how can he respect them as players. Yes gregory is one heck of an ass hole and yes he can rip you one too but he knows what he is doing the mans not stupid hes been around football his whole life and thats all he has for the rest of his life if he didnt care he would have never come home to help these kids hed be at some college yelling at kids and trying to make them better hes no some bully trying to make your kids worse. So why should he turn down his level of knowledge and the way he works at practice to please some parents who have no business on the field if they have a problem with the way he coaches take your children off the team and wrap them up in bubble tape for the rest of their tough lives of judgement and people yelling at them all the time.

[ QUOTE ]

Let's see "ADNINISTRATOR" "Our point is --Abingdon SUCKS" - "Must be LOTS of those at Abingdon from the sound of it" - Since you are attacking the posters personally and you don't know the facts about OUR girls, "Yea I did it ONE year and that was enough" What's the matter couldn't YOU take it you big hide behind the computer ADMINISTRATOR. OH by the way what does the G stand for GAY MAN. You are a great ADINISTRATOR Keep up the good work!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I "personally attacked" no one with my posts...I made two general observations, which I think most will agree with me on: #1 - Abingdon sucks...they lost 53-0 and then cried because the big, mean coach yelled at them; #2 - The way everyone in Abingdon is crying, it sounds like there are a bunch of girls down there.

I never once "pin-pointed" anyone with my remarks.

The only personal attacks I've seen in this thread have been the ones made by the Abingdon Girls Poweder Puff team against their mean coach...oh, and of course, your insignificant attempt at attacking me with your post above...

Look at it this way Abingdon is way to uptight. I remember a while back they didn't even want the barter to put on a play with gay and lesbian scenes in it. That stuff is main stream now you see it on tv,movies etc. Just a bunch of parents did'n't want their precious little boys being yelled at and reprimanded for getting beat.

Aman Blueneck, They dont care if Beer is sold right down from the HS The town and SB have not formed an opnion . But a coach who is trying to teach their kids life lesson is being put down. There is something wrong there.

[ QUOTE ]

Look at it this way Abingdon is way to uptight. I remember a while back they didn't even want the barter to put on a play with gay and lesbian scenes in it. That stuff is main stream now you see it on tv,movies etc. Just a bunch of parents did'n't want their precious little boys being yelled at and reprimanded for getting beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean i wouldnt want gay and lesbian things in my town either, but i know what your saying man