caleb jennings

BlueFalcons

wgat do u mean by overrated were do u get that point of view from. caleb is a great back. d1 no, but a great highschool running back. in my opinion he is one of the toughest runners out there.

All I can say is. I think Caleb is doing a great job this year. If he had a chance to play 4 qtrs any this year. He would have easily had 200 yards a couple of times. Some of the plays he makes just leaves you shakin your head. Bluefalcons is right, he prob is not 5'8" 175 but he plays like he is 5'10" 190

Caleb is and has always displayed heart, He strives to play and play hard, if that is wrong, ( By some of our favorite non-believers) then you dont know crap about this sport.

[ QUOTE ]

NAH ITS NOT OUR PASS DEFENSE THAT IS KILLING US..ITS OUR D-LINE AND LINEBACKERS..THEY ARE NOT HITTING THE GAPS AS HARD AS THEY WERE IN THE BLUEFIELD GAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yes it is.blacksburg proved that very easily.

Caleb Jennings is an excellent football player on an excellent team. There is no need for him, or Justin McCracken to shoulder the load every game. Football is a team sport and stats alone do not prove a player's worth. You win and lose as a team.I agree that if Caleb had to carry the load and had to play four quarters, he could easily have an average of over 200 yards per game. On the other hand, he may not because teams would not have to respect the pass. Whether Caleb leads or doesn't lead the SWD in rushing doesn't mean he is better or worse than the other backs in the district. Justin McCracken is a great leader and athlete as well, but a lot of people underestimate the athletic ability of Austin Fuller.

[ QUOTE ]

All I can say is. I think Caleb is doing a great job this year. If he had a chance to play 4 qtrs any this year. He would have easily had 200 yards a couple of times. Some of the plays he makes just leaves you shakin your head. Bluefalcons is right, he prob is not 5'8" 175 but he plays like he is 5'10" 190

[/ QUOTE ] jennigs is awesome but he does not play like hes 5'10 190 lbs if u can catch him hes not that hard to bring down.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] jennigs is awesome but he does not play like hes 5'10 190 lbs if u can catch him hes not that hard to bring down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jennings is all the time breaking tackles, and just plowing over people. From what I've seen, he's definitely not easy to bring down.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Not doubt Jennings will have OVER 150 at least... casue he is the real deal, his line is the real deal, the team is the real deal... but no matter what if Jennings doesnt get 200 yards then graham is still in the hole trying to stop McCraken.

I agree. I am just saying that if, and I pray it doesn't happen, McCracken goes down, Austin is a capable backup.

As far as Caleb is concerned, he is very strong, but I don't think his strength is what makes him break most tackles. He is very quick and explosive. Most of all, he has exceptional balance. I played with Adam Davis in high school and one of the reasons he was special was that when he was hit, if you couldn't wrap up, he would bounce off the tackler and stay on his feet.