Abingdon vs. Grundy

BlueFalcons

floyd vs. graham  

1. 1. floyd vs. graham

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither do you apparently if you think Grundy has a chance..im not trying to be mean or anything..but im just looking at reality..with Abingdon coming off a HUGE win and Grundy coming off a HUGE loss....it wont be close...

honestly...it could possibly be close if we dont play, but it think that friday night proved to everybody out there that we have a good team, they just needed to get motivated and go out there and play. but anyway, back to the topic...if we go out there and play, grundy wont score...34-0!

there is no need for language like that here on this board. i think that everyone is looking at this past weeks games to say that the falcons will win over the wave. now if the falcons come into this game with the attitude that all they have to do is just show up and grundy will fall over then maybe grundy will catch them off guard and could maybe win the game. i dont see it happening but as they say on any given night any team can be beaten. so falcons if you want to win this game take it like you are the underdogs and play your hearts out. if grundy wants this game they have to pull their respective shoe strings chin straps and all up tight and want this game and play the best game of the year for them. the way i see it grundy has nothing to lose by giveing it their all and going all out with tricks and everything. the falcons have more to lose if they lose this game. it will boil down to who wants it the most.

hey guys if everyone stops and thinks about it for a second on the outside it does look like grundy does not stand a chance against the falcons. both coming of very big games one a win the other a loss. now it depends on how those games affect each team could go either way. the falcons start thinking no way grundy can win. go into the game thinking they will fall over. or go into the game knowing they have a game on their hands. for grundy they could just say what the heck our season is over and give up or they can decide hey lets make the end of the season the best we can and give each game our very best and above. and go into the game and shock a falcon team that if the come into the game with the attitude we will win if we just show up. so it is a toss up each has their own opinion as to the outcome of the game and leave it at that.

well i hate to brake uralls heart but were gonna beat Abingdon they just got lucky those games and u no it they never run the ball they mit run the ball 10 time in one game but if u have good corners u can stop that but Grundy will win friday because its our homecoming and will be ready to ply

and you have the right to your opinion just like everyone else here my thing is using some of the language you used previously. that it not needed here at all.if you want respect from others then you have to show it to others also. respect is earned not given.

Grundy will be ready for this game..look at past years what is the W-L record for this game, who cares if abingdon is 3-4, this game is at GRUNDY, we are improving every week, but people are Crazy to think abingdon will blow Grundy out.

GRUNDY-W

abingdon-L

I believe Abingdon has the better team on paper regardless of the huge win against CC. Grundy is down considerably this year but has regularly beaten Abingdon seriously over the last several years. It will be tough to travel that far and even harder to play there. However, Abingdon is better than most will acknowledge. The main thing about Abingdon is that you never know what team will show up. They have a mixture of hard fighting emotional games, like the CC game, to the inability to finish what they started, as in the losses to Va. High and Tazewell, and then the team that didn't want to play that lost to Honaker. I think however Abingdon will be able to capitalize from last week and win by about 2 tds.