SALTSHAKER

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richlands vs '76 Cowboys- cowboys roll them

Richlands vs Jesus- Richlands huge, you can't win with your hands nailed down

Richlands vs '06 Raiders- richlands by 3

Richlands vs Richlands- Time stops, all matter in the universe collapses, and the world ends. It's like superman and bizaro superman. "A George divided against itself cannot stand."

I don't know about the Cowboys, but there are probably a few hs teams that could give the Raiders some problems right now, at least they'd have a little more passion for the game.

Richlands vs Richlands- Time stops, all matter in the universe collapses, and the world ends. It's like superman and bizaro superman. "A George divided against itself cannot stand."

[/ QUOTE ]

They did Richlands vs Richlands before the season started and if I remenber right a lot of starters had to sit out a couple of weeks they beat the crap out of each other.

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands vs Jesus- Richlands huge, you can't win with your hands nailed down

[/ QUOTE ]

uh..yeah dude, im pretty sure that youre going to hell for that one...that was pretty brutal!! but hey, just to throw it out there, id say jesus-54, richlands-17

[ QUOTE ]

Then stop reading these posts

[/ QUOTE ]

"Registration as a User implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:

- Participants shall not post any material likely to cause offence..."

Read the rules.

The basis of faith for millions of people is completely different the anything or anyone having to do with football. The messages didn't offend me personally but I could easily see how they could offend others on the board. It's against the board rules and it's a problem that can easily be fixed. Just stop joking about it.