abingdon is worse than richlands jv

short

Abingdon is terrible. Hunter Cox is a freak and wont place at state because he wont wrestle...the vhsl wont let him with finger nail polish. And even if Hunter does do "ok" ("7/8") who else do they have? NOBODY. Abingdon sucks.

Back Back Back.......just let a little day light under your hills and burn the top of the grass like you are skating, cover ground, open up to your side line, go up and get the ball.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

Abingdon is terrible. Hunter Cox is a freak and wont place at state because he wont wrestle...the vhsl wont let him with finger nail polish. And even if Hunter does do "ok" ("7/8") who else do they have? NOBODY. Abingdon sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naybe because half the team quit (Im pretty sure of). I dunno why they quit, I just remember knowing they did.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Naybe because half the team quit (Im pretty sure of). I dunno why they quit, I just remember knowing they did.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is pretty obvious, in Abingdon...if things dont go your way....just quit, or have the coach fired/.

Ok, you obviously haven't seen Abingdon wrestle. They have several including Hunter who is currently ranked 3rd in the state and Purifoy (sp) who has just won the Agie S. Hunter did wrestle due to some type of injury but will be returning in a couple of weeks. Their program is definately improving.

• 5 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Back Back Back.......just let a little day light under your hills and burn the top of the grass like you are skating, cover ground, open up to your side line, go up and get the ball.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok...youre right...not at all...first of all hunter cox is a bad***...and second, we have had some ups and downs this season, but saying that we have nobody...u ever heard of devon puerifoy?????

That was the most retarted post i have ever read in my life. You know nothing about Abingdon wrestling!! Hunter Cox has won sever state titles and national titles and as for the Abingdon wrestling program is improving i seen 2 of there kids in the agie skeens finals and several placed!

[ QUOTE ]

Didn't Abingdon beat Grundy on Saturday?

[/ QUOTE ]

dont even start.....Grundy give up 4 forfeits and still manage to keep it within 3 pts.......they was ten matches wrestled and Grundy won 8 of them.......so if u want to brag about winning a dual meet by winnin two matches thats fine....just remember paybacks a bitch......

[ QUOTE ]

there are no excuses a loss is a loss...

[/ QUOTE ]

Like i said....if u want to brag about only having two wins fine by me.....just remeber regions is around the corner....and iam not seein i win for Abingdon there.....hahahaha...

no direspect attended.....(sarcasm)

[ QUOTE ]

i wasnt Bragging!, and i really dont care about wrestling..it means nothing to me and affects me in no way... good job tough boy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well dont comment on stuff u know nothin about.....and it sounded like u was braggin.....good job tough boy.....and by the way who is the new coach for abingdon football?????

oh im sorry, i forgot i had to do everything you said... dont tell me what i can and cant comment on, and what part of a loss is a loss is bragging? you got some issues, and you are just making your self look like a complete idiot..

[ QUOTE ]

oh im sorry, i forgot i had to do everything you said... dont tell me what i can and cant comment on, and what part of a loss is a loss is bragging? you got some issues, and you are just making your self look like a complete idiot..

[/ QUOTE ]

oh u got me there..lol...u r a moron for commenting on something that u had no idea what went on...all i am sayin is just get info before u state stuff like that.....u dont know what happend, because if u did u prolly would not have started this BS....

[ QUOTE ]

haha ur such an idiot, i got the info and the info was that u lost. and i said nothing more than that, im done with you billy badass, argue with yourself now...

[/ QUOTE ]

u started it....BILLY BAD ASS.....very original......we can see u couldnt be the Abingdon coach....to angry all the time..and to much cussing too....hahahaha

So we should put an asterisk next to Abingdon's win over Grundy? There are always reasons for a loss. So and so was injured, it was raining, it was a full moon. It is impossible to guess what would have happened if conditions had been different.