Tazewell/Graham showdown

carrollfan

Class AAA...  

1. 1. Class AAA...

yes in non-tournament play the game goes to two 5 minute overtime periods and if it is tied at the end of those two ot periods then the game ends as a tie...if it is tournament play...the team goes to PK Shootout...

[ QUOTE ]

just got my license yesterday, and my mom has said yes already..but now she's saying maybe..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, I don't think I am driving either.

I try to mooch as many rides off people as I can.

haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

just got my license yesterday, and my mom has said yes already..but now she's saying maybe..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, I don't think I am driving either.

I try to mooch as many rides off people as I can.

haha

[/ QUOTE ]

ANYBODY HAVE A SCORE?

4-2 Taz. Varsity

5-0 Graham JV

Many people have said that Rasnick should be POY, but after this game I disagree strongly. I know that Graham also didn't show very good class, but to be even considered for POY when you hit another player deliberately off a thrown in, at the end of a win, you really show yourself. There were many things tonight that were sad to see, and if these things hadn't had happend I really think that this game could have been really close and would have been alot more enjoyable. He has the talent and I wish the best for him, but after this I really wish he could control his attitude.

WE didnt show good class??? were you even there?? come on...at the end of the game they were the ones taking cheap shots...did you happen to see when Zach Cline speared me? or maybe when like you said TJ threw the ball at me??? i mean come on man...we showed as much class as anyone and we played very hard and very clean...

Haha i don't mean to talk bad because you guys did play hard..but the game got out of control quickly...cleats up from behind is clean? grabbing people by the waist and throwing them down is clean? if there were cheap shots by one you know there were by both..don't lie to yourself..it couldof been a much better game if things were kept under control...as for beano sorry for hitting you with the ball...i was simply playing it off your legs to waist time...if i had lost my temper which i didn't at any point in the game wouldn't it have been something way worse than hitting your legs?..think about it if i was mad would it not have been a hard throw? would i have hit you in the legs if i was mad trying to do something to you? i know pretty much the whole graham team lost their temper the last 5 mins..but what are rivalry games for? it was intense the whole game yes things got a bit out of hand by both teams and the refs lost control but you can't lie and say you weren't having a good time until the last 10-15 mins when things really started to go bad..that's what it's all about watch florida/florda st. in football or duke/unc in basketball..that's how things go..yes things went too far but if it was always calm where would be the fun in that? that's just my 2 cents..best of luck the rest of the season.

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell by 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Smart guy!

haha

The game really did get out of control quickly, it was pretty much was piss poor officiating the ENTIRE game for BOTH sides.

It was a pretty dirty game, so Ben, you are best not to bring up the sportsmanship issue, because I saw just as bad things from your side.

I won't bring up specific events, but I will if all the Graham fans/players bring up how dirty Tazewell played.

Graham played just as dirty, but that is what everybody expected from a rivalry game and probably what half the people came to watch anyway.

Tazewell did get lucky twice down in the box when our goalie was out of position and it just happened to deflect off a Tazewell player.

But a Graham fan summed it up best when asked for an analysis of the game:

"Graham sucks this year, can't expect much when they lost the Seniors"

Zach Cline speared a guy...Holy Smokes i bet it was intense..he may be little but he's stout...How'd it feel Beans? DOnt say crap about it was cheap cause yes, it may have been but everyone looses their cool on occasion

[ QUOTE ]

Zach Cline speared a guy...Holy Smokes i bet it was intense..he may be little but he's stout...How'd it feel Beans? DOnt say crap about it was cheap cause yes, it may have been but everyone looses their cool on occasion

[/ QUOTE ]

I have played sports with Zach ever since I was 3, he is probably one of the toughest kids I know.

hey i know you werent pissed or anything...i mean hell its like basketball when you throw it off the player for the easy lay-up...and as for the spearing incident...the only reason i went down so fast was because he head-butted my balls...i just dont understand how that isnt a hard red...the ref told our coach i cheap shotted him and it was simply retaliation..but i got all ball...then he ran into my foot...i mmean...i had fun playin the whole game...i really enjoyed watching that guy flip out on th refs and then get kicked out...but all in all it was a good hard fought game like all Tazewell-Graham soccer matches...

[ QUOTE ]

hey i know you werent pissed or anything...i mean hell its like basketball when you throw it off the player for the easy lay-up...and as for the spearing incident...the only reason i went down so fast was because he head-butted my balls...i just dont understand how that isnt a hard red...the ref told our coach i cheap shotted him and it was simply retaliation..but i got all ball...then he ran into my foot...i mmean...i had fun playin the whole game...i really enjoyed watching that guy flip out on th refs and then get kicked out...but all in all it was a good hard fought game like all Tazewell-Graham soccer matches...

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it the balls?

I thought it was the chest, and it did look like from the stands you took him down pretty hard.

That guy that got kicked out, my oldest cousin!

haha