Carolina spanking Miami right now...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

miami just scored.

but a miami player came out after halftime and told the reporter that it was gonna be the largest comeback ever...

Well, since the "largest comeback ever" was 35 points by Northwestern last year against Michigan State, and North Carolina only scored 33, that was impossible. Oh well.

Congrats to the Tar Heels for an impressive win; it's beneficial for a young team that will be formidable in three years.

Congrats also to Miami, for not giving up when they were down to North Carolina. That program's on the rebound, but they're still a little while away.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i thought the same thing as well... i think he meant to say the "greatest" comeback ever. but against a young UNC team it wouldn't be that either.

UNC will be a force in a couple of years.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i try haha.

Butch Davis says that he has the best job in college football (which thats a little far-fetched) and wants to install a 100 million dollar upgrade to the UNC facilities. CArolina fans should be excited...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

your right, UNC will always be a basketball school, but the people still some out to see their football games. I remember going to the homecoming game in 2004 when they beat miami, it was CRAZY!

[ QUOTE ]

UNC will always be basketball school.

Unless they lose all there games for the next 15 years. But hey, I wouldn't complain! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And it will always be a basketball school. However, the fans are craving a football team to support and Davis can deliver that. Chapel Hill is an easy sell to recruits from the academics and town to the facilities and Davis himself. Oh, not to mention the beautiful women of UNC; boy do I love that place...lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, not to mention the beautiful women of UNC; boy do I love that place...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad rules! Im telling the Mrs. lol wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck, I'll tell her. She already knows that's one of the reasons I LOVE Chapel Hill so much...lol