IF VT WEARS ALL ORANGE UNIFORMS TODAY...

GMan

not only will they lose but I will humbly appologize to the WVU for saying that they have the ugliest uniforms ever...PLEASE GOD, NO ALL-ORANGE!!!!!

ALL ORANGE UNIFORMS = UGLIEST UNIFORMS EVER + BAD LUCK = FSU leaves the 'burg with the W...

[ QUOTE ]

I'm transferring if we wear all orange today. I thought those were buried with the early 90's. Hahaha, wvu fans, feel free to rip us if we come out in all orange. Hell, I'll be ripping us.

Where did you hear that GMan?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had heard the rumor ealier in the week, then Bill Roth on last night b-ball broadcast kinda made the comment "...and speaking of orange uniforms..." after they were talking about the b-ball teams unis, plus the fact that it is Orange Effect today, I've got a bad feeling...

BTW, we are 0-fer on Orange Effect games...I'm wearing maroon...

[ QUOTE ]

All gold wasn't horrible...........nowhere near as bad as Oregon's puke yellow unis.

[/ QUOTE ]

They looked just like Oregon except with a little blue instead of green..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I think against Clemson we did

[/ QUOTE ]

White jerseys with maroon pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

No we wore all white that game because they wore all purple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, all white versus Clemson. Here's a highlight video with the unis on.

http://vt.fanfoc.us/en/Post.271.aspx

We should wear the more often, or maybe all white for the defense, and GT jerseys for the offense.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right...I have the picture of Royal's punt return as the background on my computer here at work. Also, you'll have to forgive a "faulty memory" at the time of me watching the game...too much "celebration" at my cousin's wedding reception during the game...trust me, I took full advantage of my uncle's "hospitality"...wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right...I have the picture of Royal's punt return as the background on my computer here at work. Also, you'll have to forgive a "faulty memory" at the time of me watching the game...too much "celebration" at my cousin's wedding reception during the game...trust me, I took full advantage of my uncle's "hospitality"...wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the same picture that shows the kicker holding the lead blocker? Harper I think it was he was holding.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the same picture that shows the kicker holding the lead blocker? Harper I think it was he was holding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that's the one.