Richlands Towels

wah_wah

[ QUOTE ]

Is that old guy at the funeral home going to get us some of those towels that we got last year. I think it came from that Hurst guy. We need something for Saturday what do you all think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Towels were in 05--pom pom's in 06 (at Lynchburg)

Big Blue Alum don't know if they will give washcloths, though it is a thought.

That Hearse feller has dun got you boys again. That first year he used all the material left over from them Gaskets to make them teratable towels and last year he bought up them leftover UVA pondponds after Virginy Tek stomped a mudhole in them wahoods. I have it from relieabull sources that this year if the Blue tormados make it to states he is gonna buy everybody in the stadeum a doulbe chesseburgur and limeaid from Sonics Drive in.

After we beat them Bees on Sat I say we all load up and get the state party started up at Big Blues Allinums House. Lets go for the whole week. We can Deer hunt during the day and then Dear hunt at night. To heck with campers this year lets just pitch tents in the front and back yard. Be sure to leave a space starting monday because Aunt Bee and KW need a camping space for the week, I think they are going to do some last min christmas shopping while we hunt. See you at Allimins on Sat night after the game

[ QUOTE ]

Fatback I just wish he would buy you and Wash Wash a cake of soap to go along with the towel and worsh rag.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree -- The last time I smelt ole Wah Wah, he was in need of some water water. You coulda splashed a pint of turpentine on that boy and he wouldn't of smelt any better.

[ QUOTE ]

After we beat them Bees on Sat I say we all load up and get the state party started up at Big Blues Allinums House. Lets go for the whole week. We can Deer hunt during the day and then Dear hunt at night. To heck with campers this year lets just pitch tents in the front and back yard. Be sure to leave a space starting monday because Aunt Bee and KW need a camping space for the week, I think they are going to do some last min christmas shopping while we hunt. See you at Allimins on Sat night after the game

[/ QUOTE ]

Come one and come all. We just had the septic tank pumped in anticipation of the shindig.

[ QUOTE ]

I have been known to go days without bathing but is it really that bad. Do i need to wurk on bathing more. Fatback if you lose weight ill start bathing maybe with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way that the round mound from downtown is getting in the tub with a dude! No sword fightin for this heavenly body fellers. You all must have me cornfused with that fat feller what does them extracise 8 tracks.

Fatback after staying a week with Aunt Bee and KW in a tent you will want to Worsh with WA WA. I just hope Blue Allinums old lady has learnt to make bisquits and gravy better than last year. That gravy was awful lumppy. maybe her inlaws or older sister got her a country cook book fur christmas last year. And if anyone talks to blue allinum tell him not to pump the sewer tank I got a buddy of mine bringing 6 port o potties to place on the fromt lawn.

[ QUOTE ]

Fatback after staying a week with Aunt Bee and KW in a tent you will want to Worsh with WA WA. I just hope Blue Allinums old lady has learnt to make bisquits and gravy better than last year. That gravy was awful lumppy. maybe her inlaws or older sister got her a country cook book fur christmas last year. And if anyone talks to blue allinum tell him not to pump the sewer tank I got a buddy of mine bringing 6 port o potties to place on the fromt lawn.

[/ QUOTE ] I made my reservations with Big Blue Aluminum last night. I will be in the third pick-up truck on the left (the one with the rebel flag) beside the persimmon tree where Aluminum has been taking the engine out of his'73 Pinto. For all you comin up next week, don't let your coon dogs run free because some anti-freeze from the Pinto had run out on the ground and might pizzen um. Aluminum has taken the radiator out of the Pinto and is brewing up some blue lightenin for the home boys as well. He said he had done kilt 3 turkeys and 5 deers so he will have all the vittles we need. You won't need them portypotties either; he said the red oaks still had plenty of good leaves still hanging on the branches.

The booth branch bunch plans on crashing the party, look for a Purple Gremlin with carpet on the dashboard. I recently had the ride pimped by the buchanan mafia. The flames were recently painted on by coach roll and apple. Olewave installed an awesome sound system. The 8Track player in the console with the Zenith house speakers in the back seat sound really cool, with the hatch up and the sound of FREEDOM ROCK blaring the purple party train is a local favorite at all strip job shindigs. The booth branch bunch will be coming over to celebrate coon dog style, get yer game on!

Are youmez going to bring Roll Old wave and Apple with you? I heered that they was going to load up in that old van that the HS has they say you can fit 3 beer kegs and apple and old wave in the back. Roll can drive. They may have to pick up WA WA at CPH. Let me know what day you all are comming, I will keep you a prime spot rihgt beside Fatback and Aunt Bee

[ QUOTE ]

This word just came in from by best sources: Larry Horton, former Big Creek Owl, and manager of the Railraod Avenue Chevron is willing to donate shakers for the game!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean ole "tightwad" Larry Earl Horton, the great owl, is actually going to spend some of his money???...lord what is this world coming too.

I was just told along with the shakers Cornny and Fatback is donating all you can eat double cheese burgers from Micky D'S from 4:00 to 6:00pm on friday so everyone will get good and fat so they can stay good and warm on saturday.

[ QUOTE ]

I was just told along with the shakers Cornny and Fatback is donating all you can eat double cheese burgers from Micky D'S from 4:00 to 6:00pm on friday so everyone will get good and fat so they can stay good and warm on saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as Cornny and Fatback are paying for them then donating them, its fine with me! LOL