tech fans... shut up!!

swvasport_7

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

HEY CAN YOU READ???? I'm not sure you can because my reply wasn't to you. I haven't even read your post. It was to Sandman

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY!

you should learn how to use the quote button when referring to posts that are far back or on other pages. Everyone who read your post thought the same... It fit in exactly with what he said earlier...

But im here to help! smile.gif

when referring to a post in the same thread that is far back, simply go to that post and click "quote" besides reply... then you will see the same screen when you reply to any message, only there will be the post you quoted in the box. scroll down below the box and type your message there.

this will allow for evryone to easily and further understand what you are trying to say, even if it is your usual babble...

its quite simple really, In fact its so easy a caveman could do it... lol

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try reading who it was replied to at the top of the post. Instead you try to give someone a hard time and ask them if they can read.....I have a college diploma from a good 4 year institution. Also, I know how to use the quote function, but thanks for your assistance.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

for example it may say "re:beavertail" but i have posted probably 10 things on this thread, so has sandman, so you could be talking about any one of his posts.

How are we to know whih one you are talking about?

are we supposed to be mind readers?

did they teach mind reading at your 4 year institution?

no however common sense is something some of us have and others don't. When you reply to someone's post, you click reply on thier post, if not why does the reply link still work after someone else has replied to it?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

no however common sense is something some of us have and others don't. When you reply to someone's post, you click reply on thier post, if not why does the reply link still work after someone else has replied to it?

[/ QUOTE ]

we are not detectives either buddy! who wants to sit there and try and decipher someones posts for 5 minutes?

just use the quote button, i like to think of it as something similar to the "easy button" from staples...

[ QUOTE ]

Try reading who it was replied to at the top of the post. Instead you try to give someone a hard time and ask them if they can read.....I have a college diploma from a good 4 year institution. Also, I know how to use the quote function, but thanks for your assistance.

[/ QUOTE ]

St. Mary's school for the illiterate?

Oh my gosh I used the "quote" button and now everyone knows which post I am talking about!

lol well i'm not a detective and it takes no deciphering to see who the reply was to. Anyway.....this is a waste of time to argue about who a post was to. I used the system as it was obviously made......no biggie.

[ QUOTE ]

I assume you are speaking of Coach Rod? If you are.....Alabamba tossed some cash his way to go to the SEC and he declined. He grew up in WV, he played at WV. WVU will have to pay the man if he wins a NC. They will! It's so sad to see people in such dissaray because WVU has a shot at this year. Hell I cheered for VT in the FSU game ....but they were big east.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bama' wasn't offering Rodriguez but about $2 million per year. Now that Slick Nick Saban has broken the $4 million glass ceiling, coupled with fact that WVU will be in the BCS TItle game, the $4 million dollar offers will be comming. UCLA, Arkansas, Nebraska if Turner Gill and Bo Pelini say no. I don't care what Nebraska fans say, they want what was, again. Beating people with a ground attack. And RR can do that. I would go so far as to say that if "Sweet ole' Bobby" were to retire than the nice people from Tallahasee would come calling.

Everyone wants a winner. If you don't think so ask Larry Coker, David Shula, Ron Zook or Chan Gaily.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I assume you are speaking of Coach Rod? If you are.....Alabamba tossed some cash his way to go to the SEC and he declined. He grew up in WV, he played at WV. WVU will have to pay the man if he wins a NC. They will! It's so sad to see people in such dissaray because WVU has a shot at this year. Hell I cheered for VT in the FSU game ....but they were big east.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bama' wasn't offering Rodriguez but about $2 million per year. Now that Slick Nick Saban has broken the $4 million glass ceiling, coupled with fact that WVU will be in the BCS TItle game, the $4 million dollar offers will be comming. UCLA, Arkansas, Nebraska if Turner Gill and Bo Pelini say no. I don't care what Nebraska fans say, they want what was, again. Beating people with a ground attack. And RR can do that. I would go so far as to say that if "Sweet ole' Bobby" were to retire than the nice people from Tallahasee would come calling.

Everyone wants a winner. If you don't think so ask Larry Coker, David Shula, Ron Zook or Chan Gaily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rod isn't going nowhere. WV is his home, he has money, and he can win here. Yes he can recruit here also.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rod isn't going nowhere. WV is his home, he has money, and he can win here. Yes he can recruit here also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rod is not going anywhere he is getting his players now and if anyone has actually watched the games ppl like jock noel and etc have been playing well and well excel in the system . . . but on a side note id like to see Marty Kiffin get the Nebraska job

[ QUOTE ]

If you go by overall schedule, this is exactly correct. Virginia Tech's schedule is 12th in the nation, with a combined opponent record of 68-48. West Virginia is 48th, with a combined opponent record of 63-57. I'm just the messenger...

[/ QUOTE ]

End of discussion.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If you go by overall schedule, this is exactly correct. Virginia Tech's schedule is 12th in the nation, with a combined opponent record of 68-48. West Virginia is 48th, with a combined opponent record of 63-57. I'm just the messenger...

[/ QUOTE ]

So ur saying hawaii is the best team in the nation ? ? ?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hawaii's S.O.S. is last in the nation.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Close. Hawaii's is 117th of 119. Point's well-taken and fully agreed with, though.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe you guys should throw the ACC championship so say Georgia doesnt thump you in the Orange Bowl. Oh wait you would probably get it from South Florida in the Gator Bowl. Nevermind!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha... USF is in the Brut Sun bowl! theres a winner!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Close. Hawaii's is 117th of 119. Point's well-taken and fully agreed with, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but they have won every game so by going by how many games they have won like where your getting ur s.o.s. they are the best team in the nation

South Flordia 9-3

Flordia 9-3

so they r the same team neither is better same on s.o.s. . . not sure if that is the best way ? ? ?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but they have won every game so by going by how many games they have won like where your getting ur s.o.s. they are the best team in the nation

South Flordia 9-3

Flordia 9-3

so they r the same team neither is better same on s.o.s. . . not sure if that is the best way ? ? ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's where I get my strength-of-schedule information: http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/2007/Internet/toughest%20schedule/tough.html

If this is good enough for the NCAA, trust me, it's good enough for our purposes.

It doesn't really matter who it is that we all want in......the #1,2 in the BCS will play and WVU should be one of them. The other spot is up for grabs. The system isn't perfect.....but all the whining over strength of schedule gets you nowhere....especially over Big East vs. ACC....both not very strong.