Would richlands be Decent or Suck this year like always?

Blues7

Richlands has sucked year after year because 75% of the players screw around at every practice. Most think it's only business time when there are other jerseys on the field and they end up getting smacked in the mouth. They may not have the best coaches but they'd be a hell of a lot better if the entire team actually put some effort in.

• 1 month later...

hey, u never know blues might be really good i think we got good chance to beat tazz graham and may be carrol if every one gives 100% during games i think we can win.

GO BLUES SOCCER.

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands has sucked year after year because 75% of the players screw around at every practice. Most think it's only business time when there are other jerseys on the field and they end up getting smacked in the mouth. They may not have the best coaches but they'd be a hell of a lot better if the entire team actually put some effort in.

[/ QUOTE ]

you wanna know something funny..up until the last two years with Hank at coach...every Graham practice was the biggest clown show in the world...everyone just goofed off and did what they wanted to...so it has nothing to do with practices...their coach they just got did a very good job with what he had and i hope he continues this year and maybe upsets a team or two in the SWD...

I agree. When "we" played Floyd...I'm not talking about Marion..I'm talking about when I was with another team. The Graham players were by far the most disrespectful bunch towards their coach as I have ever seen. Their warmup was "strange" to say the least, no organization or direction to it at all.

we had plenty of respect...so did CC Richlands and Tazewell...im not gonna lie...we had a horrible season last year...very down...if ANYONE had no respect it was Abingdon and Marion...all game long all they did was run their mouths...starters and bench players...