Is Carroll gonna take tha distric Championship????

CAVALIERS2

Hiesman winner is?  

1. 1. Hiesman winner is?

• Vince Young - Texas
    • Reggie Bush - USC
    • Matt Leinart - -USC

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

let me kno waht yall think about carroll's chances to become soccer distric champions

[/ QUOTE ]It’ll be Abingdon and Marion at #1 and #2. Carroll, Graham and Tazewell will be competing for 3rd place. Sorry Cav fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Abingdon 1st

Marion 2nd

Tazewell CC or Graham in third...Graham will have a good team..just wondering who is gonna fill in at goalie..that should be their only concern...but im hoping to help out coach Graham so i might see a few of you out at the games...i still have to talk to Hank to see if he will let me help him out and all...but we will just see how district falls in

Abingdon or Marion 1st

Graham or Tazewell for 3rd

has CC lost anyone?

After being Chaz's back-up last year, I hope to step in and compete in a very talented SWD

I agree that there will be some what of a choice for who the starter will be, but I know that I will step up when called on and do my part to help us win

Abingdon and Tazewell at the #1 and 2 spot. Followed by graham or carrol. The reason for Graham or Carrol is not because of any goalie or whose coaching, but because they lost the least amount of people and Landon Furry is a great player and that carrol always has loads of talent.

not one bit...Marion will return a very strong team and will have a very good team just like they always do..the only chance you have is at your field...no one will beat Marion on their field

I guess we'll see on the soccer field then. They're always a good team but it's hard to argue for someone when they loss a couple key starters. Your person who scores and the goalie who determines the outcome of the game. Tazewell still has both and many key players throughout the field.