can you guys post?

Lance

I Can reply. The old swvafootball.com address no longer works. I guess you were trying to do away with that though. I like the new look.

everything is headed to swvasports.com however the swvafootball.com address will point to the new swvasports.com page again as soon as I get the home page set up and the URL is determined...it should always be pointing to swvasports...just have not gotten to that yet.

I have a lot of changes to make before its all set up...but at least we can get back to using it and everyone should be in with the same info...and the email should work soon if it's not already...that way you can get a password sent to you if you get locked out.

there are a LOT more features on this software...it's going to take me a few days to get it all set up correctly...so hang in there...just wanted to have it going again so you guys can at least use the forums.

Thanks to everyone who joined the VIP to help get this...it will be a great thing once I get it set up.

Nice looking board but there was another site that made this very same mistake.

not sure what you mean, but there were several reasons we needed to switch to this software...not just because it's loaded with extras and has a lot of custom things you can add to it...but the direction the other software went in after the last version we had and a lot of the functions we need were not supported anymore...I tested the new version of the old software and several others...this is the only one I could find that would do what we need...and there were security issues with the old software...so something had to give somewhere...this one is pretty much loaded with features...and they all seem to work lol.

I like it...give me some time to get everything finished and get the stylesheets for the different school colors and all that sort of thing and you guys should enjoy it a lot more once it's finished.

as far as you guys go...this is not a huge change from what we had...it looks very close to the same and acts a lot like the old stuff...if you choose there are a lot of options you can use now...if not it's set up almost like the stuff we had before.

looks like i can post as well. pretty good looking so far. i'm sure the avatars will come back in time, just gotta give lance a little bit.

lance, how in hell do you have time to load new software with the new free time crippler at your house?? lol

Edited by bhs7695

looks like i can post too. i guess our avatars will come back in a day or so. gotta have time to set up the software.

lance, with that new free time crippler at your house, how in the hell do you have time to load the new software?? lol

I'll be loading up most of the popular avatar helmets soon and I'll check the settings to make sure it will allow you guys to add your own as well....just have not gotten to that one yet, but it's on the short list lol.

avatars are working...you just have to use your own...I'd suggest just finding one you like and saving it to your computer then go to "Edit Avatar" and browse to the place on your computer you saved it to....or you can link to it if you wish...must be 80x80 or 19.5K or lower i think it says....I uploaded a Grundy helmet and it works fine.

Posted a reply to Rules and noticed it didn't show up on main menu under last post, but I assume it's there, when I check thread I see post. What time zone are you running in--about 4 hours ahead of actual. lol