Who are the top boys basketball players in the southwest district?

mattnoe18

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marion lost to Graham last season...you couldn't have been that good...

Maybe you should take time away from being such a phenomenal basketball player and learn some grammar. Punctuation, transition words..that sorta stuff.

Also, if Kyle Harris does play basketball for Graham, he will be the best guard in the district. At Bluefield, I felt Kyle deserved more varsity time last year as a freshman, so he will definitely impact the SWD if he does in fact play.

Nigga its a FOURM it doesnt matter if i have grammar or whatever! get a life if that is the only comeback that you can think of is that i need to learn some grammar then you shouldnt even say anything.

Wait a minute matt noe why are you getting on here talking trash about how good you are. You are on this acting like a class a ass hole and you need to get an ego check cause i think your ego is way bigger than your game most of the well respected and good players don't talk trash like a dumpster and those are the people that will be recognized the ones that let there game do the talking and not their mouths. I will give city league basketball players more respect than i will give you, and the type of language you use on this message board speeks volume of your character it says you're concited and have no respect for anyone so matt noe the super star you get a life and grow up and we will all see how much of a super star you really are come tip off.

well this is all pretty dumb but if i were a moderator i would ban the person who just used the N-word like that, it was really uncalled for and probably offends some people on here but i don't think it offends getmoney55 lol, but that was really immature dude

well this is all pretty dumb but if i were a moderator i would ban the person who just used the n-word like that, it was really uncalled for and probably offends some people on here but i don't think it offends getmoney55 lol, but that was really immature dude

[i agree 100%

when it counted? we were playing for third place who cares about third place?

haha and clearly you didn't even have enough heart to step up and be a man and play your heart out for third but instead you laid down like a p***y and took 4th like a heartless loser. Something great to be proud of.

haha and clearly you didn't even have enough heart to step up and be a man and play your heart out for third but instead you laid down like a p***y and took 4th like a heartless loser. Something great to be proud of.

that message was sent by me not gene my bad wrong user ID

It was a tournament game. Third place, first place, or last place, it matters. You guys lost to Graham, not matter what the situation.

If you are a guard and think you are so good, I hope you match up against Kyle Harris if he does play for Graham this year. Kyle is the truth and I guarantee you haven't played against someone his caliber in the SWD. Also, if you happen to travel to Bluefield anytime soon, get at me and we'll play some basketball. I'd love to see if you can back this talk up.

yall clearly have no clue what you are talking about yeah im matt noe and i ate pretty much everyone up last year in the post during district games no one could stop me and when they did stop me a little gavin and brock hanna was right behind me scoring so were going to be the team to beat tazewell might be good but if they are as good as they say they are then this will be the best game in the district but marion will still win.

This is Tax...lost my password...dude are u serious? Do u realize how much shit your getting yourself into? Number 1..if you were so good, y dont i remember you from last season? Number 2...Have some respect..for yourself and others...Cant wait to see you and almighty marion during the season

Edited by kooper

when it counted? we were playing for third place who cares about third place?

That's really funny coming from a guy who's avatar says "Every Play Matters". I'll be anxious to watch you play this year. It will be interesting to see if you can back up the message board talk on the court.

yeahh okay everyone is so big and bad none of you have talked trash before okay... and for the person who said they dont give any respect to me.. yeahh i dont want your respect dont know you and dont really wanna...