206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have in this one?

• Tazewell
    • Richlands

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RICHLANDS is by far the best team.Lets see who was it that won the last game between the BLUES and the dogs. I THOUGHT THAT WAS RIGHT. GO BLUES AGAIN.

Your first post on here was real stupid, we know now not to expect much from you...

Your first post on here was real stupid, we know now not to expect much from you...

Its not me you have to expect any thing from its the blues.Expect it and Except it and get over it

Its not me you have to expect any thing from its the blues.Expect it and Except it and get over it

Yeah if ya say so.... I know for a fact that the Blues know that they don't already have this game won.... They know it will be a tough game... Could be a classic.

who ever does win enjoy it cause it will be your last win this season

Milton Berle: quote

I'd rather be a "could-be", if I cannot be an "are"; because a "could-be" is a "maybe" who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a "has-been" than a "might-have-been", by far; for a "might-have-been" has never "been", but a "has" was once an "are'.

George Patton: quote

"You're never beaten until you admit it."

Roger Bannister: quote

"Doctors and scientists said that breaking the 4 minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead."

Gordie Howe: quote

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep and rest when you know that it was a one hundred percent effort that you gave---win or lose."

Everybody in Tazewell County will be there watching. The way Tazewell played against Graham today I think that they can knock Richlands off!

don't think so richlands just beat a very good patrick team pretty easily, tazewell played 4-6 graham...my money is on richlands

Well Well Well first of all #9 is the billings i think that is how it is spelled kid from marion a great blocker that is about all he did vs. PC. The next thing on the list to discuss is the game in general what a game this is going to be take the day off from work leave work early whatever you have to do you do not want to miss this game. For Tazewell you have a group of Srs. who have never had the chance to beat the blues and would love nothing more than to be the ones to end the blues run towards another state title game. The bulldogs have came alive from what appeard to be ashes that were left of the tazewell bulldogs last season. In my opinion could not have happend to a better bunch of kids most of the players on the Bulldogs team are class acts and never have a bad word to say when they are talked to. They have never given up this season and continued to work hard and it has paid off they play together as a group and you can tell that all the players really care for one another.

For the blues they have a group of Srs that have been in this spot before they know what it means to win the big game something maybe the bulldog players may not have the feel for just yet. They are coming together as a team and have never looked better they have been playing alot better as of late and after the PC game they look alot quicker and just all around look like they can score at will then again im not comparing the bulldogs and PC becuase they are two different teams bulldogs are alot more balanced they may not have the speed of PC but are not as one sided when it comes to running the ball. Im looking foward to seeing how the blues do against a team that can run and pass the football.

Now for my prediction I think this is going to be a very very good game maybe the best that has been played in recent years this is about as big as it gets for both teams just short of being in the state game. The crowd is going to be huge and loud tempers are going to get very high throughout the day just got to try to control it and turn it into a huge play rather than do something stupid that goes for both teams. It is very hard to beat a great team like tazewell 2 times in a season but i think that if any team can do it the blues will they have been waiting on this game since the day after the first time they meet just as the bulldogs have both teams will be ready im looking foward to a hard hitting smash mouth football game next saturday and I know i will not be let down by either team im going to go with the blues by a TD but no matter who wins i have full intent on being at the state semi game to cheer the team that goes on to represent the SWD.

Richlands 21 Tazewell 14

We should show strong against Richlands. At least this time it will be on our field with refs that are not bought by Richlands. Even if we end up losing as long as it is a fair loss then it has been a good season and will look foward to the next one.

We should show strong against Richlands. At least this time it will be on our field with refs that are not bought by Richlands. Even if we end up losing as long as it is a fair loss then it has been a good season and will look foward to the next one.

Typical.

im interested to see what the weather is supposed to be.i guess this game will be on sat. correct?its hard to beat a GOOD team twice in the same year but its been done before.im gonna say whoever protects the ball and doesnt turn it over and has the better run game wins.good luck to both teams.

Congrats to the bulldogs today, they are a very good football team with alot of talent. This is Torren Byrd on someone elses account and i just want to thank all the people who supported us this year. It was a tough year for us, we had some ups and downs, but i really believe our team next year has potential. Thanks to the coaches and fans again and i look forward to playing the dawgs at mitchell next year. Should be a good one. Good luck to all of the teams left. I hope everyone stays injury free.

Regardless of all these rivalrys, the SWD is a wonderful place to play football and a helluva place to watch it. That's a very classy post Torren and it shows alot about your character.

For the game, the richlands refs weren't bought, that's ridiculous to say. I have a feeling that whoever misses this game will be very sorry. Goin with my dogs on this one in a low scoring game with T-town coming out with a 21 to 7 win.

richlands will win this one. Graham had plenty of oppurtunities to change the game but didn't take them i think richlands will capitalize on those oppurtunites and make it to the next round. not to mention the coaching staff a rhs is increidble go blues.

Graham had a chance to get 3 turnovers against tazewell and the run by mickles where he took it deep into tazewell territory the muffed punt that graham had and the dropped passes. i give tazewell credit they played a hell of a game they did a great job on executing the plays. i just don't that tazewell will be able to run on richlands espicially after the way rhs contained Harris from pc and tazewell really only throws the ball to muncy at least 90% of the time so the key is if you stop muncy you stop tazewell yes tazewell has more great players than just muncy but muncy is the heart and soul of tazewell and everyone knows it.rhs needs to take muncy out to have a chance and eliminate the big plays something graham didn't do.