Tazewell vs. Richlands!!!

Gym

Who do you have in this one?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have in this one?

• Tazewell
    • Richlands

We should show strong against Richlands. At least this time it will be on our field with refs that are not bought by Richlands. Even if we end up losing as long as it is a fair loss then it has been a good season and will look foward to the next one.

STFU! Dumbass.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham had a chance to get 3 turnovers against tazewell and the run by mickles where he took it deep into tazewell territory the muffed punt that graham had and the dropped passes. i give tazewell credit they played a hell of a game they did a great job on executing the plays. i just don't that tazewell will be able to run on richlands espicially after the way rhs contained Harris from pc and tazewell really only throws the ball to muncy at least 90% of the time so the key is if you stop muncy you stop tazewell yes tazewell has more great players than just muncy but muncy is the heart and soul of tazewell and everyone knows it.rhs needs to take muncy out to have a chance and eliminate the big plays something graham didn't do.

So they throw to Muncey 90% , well TJ, Pauley, Beavers get thrown too a lot, TJ, and Beavers both had tuchdown catches... Pauley dropped two in the endzones.... This game will be close, Tazewell always play Richlands better at home, and the Dawgs are 6-0 at home this year.. I see it coming to down to who make the first mistake to decide the winner.

don't think so richlands just beat a very good patrick team pretty easily, tazewell played 4-6 graham...my money is on richlands

Put your money where you want, but PC was not a good team. They were so 1 dimensional it was unbelievable. They litterally could not throw the ball (they tried 3 times--all incomplete) and if my memory serves me right they never handed the ball off to anyone expect Harris. The QB ran a few times. I don't care how fast you are, if all you do is hand the ball to #24, he can be held in check.

Richlands did play extremely well! But PC was not good at all, most teams in the SWD could have beaten them, Grundy may had had a chance (no offense to Grundy).

Tazewell vs. Richlands - round 2 should be a great game. Both teams will be playing with alot of emotion. Turnovers will probably decide the game and I think it will be low scoring as both teams have good defense.

I think the Richlands - Tazewell game will be another one for the ages that people will be talking about for a long time. I graduated from RHS in 1969, and I remember when these two schools played each other there was always trash talk, but more than that there was respect. Richlands coach Terry Wess was our QB when I was there, and in 1968 we beat Tazewell 18-13, and in 1969 Tazewell handed us a defeat by the score of 32-6. These rivalry games are what high school football is all about across the nation...I'm going to enjoy this one! Go Blues!

This game is hard to call Richlands had a rough start and Tazewell had a rough finish. Also Richlands has been here before and the pressure is nothing to these young kids. Tazewell will be hungry and have home field advantage. So whoever wins I won't predict who because this is a big game I wish em luck against brookeville.

The way that Taz was able to spread the ball around against graham leds me to believe that Taz can beat Richlands. The key to the game will be the secondary and pass rush of Taz. I don't think either team will be able to run the ball especially richlands now that #31 will be playing this time for taz. Muncy will probably have to play in the secondary to help out but I got Taz winning a close one. 27 to 24

Tazewell wasn't ready to play last time. This time they are focused and ready to play. We have been waiting for them to put a whole game together, they did that Saturday. Dogs take this one.

Whats the complete series between these two? I thought I heard that its all tied up now and this game will be the deciding factor.. Does anyone have the numbers??

This game will determine a lot on coaching.. Hope Wyatt can finally get his 1st win against Richlands...

i don't see richlands losing this one they have been in this situation year in and year out expierince helps the dogs havn't been in the reigionals since ..... and thats with help from the pocy kids who aren't that spectacular richlands rolls tazewell and the dogs who had a hell of a season comes short once again.

i don't see richlands losing this one they have been in this situation year in and year out expierince helps the dogs havn't been in the reigionals since ..... and thats with help from the pocy kids who aren't that spectacular richlands rolls tazewell and the dogs who had a hell of a season comes short once again.

You don't know to much about football there....!

Edited by BigBlueAlum

The boys from Pocahontas have been a big asset to the Bulldogs this year. I think it is safe to say that if it were not for the boys from Pocahontas the Bulldogs wouldnt be quite the team they were this season. They may have been good (or they may not have) either way, but the Pocy boys really gave them the edge this season.

The boys from Pocahontas have been a big asset to the Bulldogs this year. I think it is safe to say that if it were not for the boys from Pocahontas the Bulldogs wouldnt be quite the team they were this season. They may have been good (or they may not have) either way, but the Pocy boys really gave them the edge this season.

A-Men, just because they came from a real small single a school, the kids have heart and they play from it, for example, if you watch any certain player at the game this Saturday watch #21... you will see what I am talking about...

Yeah if ya say so.... I know for a fact that the Blues know that they don't already have this game won.... They know it will be a tough game... Could be a classic.

yeah thats a load of BS...brandon #10 is one of their best WR and Gene #55 And Corner #21 are standouts. I cant name the times the dawgs have needed a play and corner and stepped up and made it 2 put the game away

How you gonna say the Pocy kids are not that good?

yeah thats a load of BS...brandon #10 is one of their best WR and Gene #55 And Corner #21 are standouts. I cant name the times the dawgs have needed a play and Corner stepped up and made it 2 put the game away. He plays with more heart than any kid in the SWD he was the same way at Pocy but hes grown alot this year and on top of that hes a hell of a teammate i would know i played beside him 4 a year when he was a standout freshman Cornerback

Edited by ndn_6

The Blues found out last week that they can throw and do it often if the PC game was a sign of things to come this is going to be a Air Show on saturday by both teams because if Richlands starts doing that and scoring the bulldogs are not going to be able to take there time and will be forced to pass.

PC was not the team everyone thought, but the were a good team, to 1 dimensional. Only a couple of SWD teams could have beat them. For the Blues this week it depends on which team for the blues show up. If the Blues show up and play like they did against PC Im taking the Bues 21 -7. If the Blues play with turnovers it will be a long afternoon

Elswick threw for 296 yards and four scores to guide the Blue Tornado to a 41-14 decision over the Patrick County Cougars.

Richlands (8-3) faces the winner of today’s Graham at Tazewell game next week. Tazewell is the top seed in the region.

It was clear that the 5-foot-11, 190-pound Elswick was prepared early Friday. He connected on his first nine pass attempts and was 19 of 22 overall.

Do the same with the Dawgs!!

Elswick threw for 296 yards and four scores to guide the Blue Tornado to a 41-14 decision over the Patrick County Cougars.

Richlands (8-3) faces the winner of today’s Graham at Tazewell game next week. Tazewell is the top seed in the region.

It was clear that the 5-foot-11, 190-pound Elswick was prepared early Friday. He connected on his first nine pass attempts and was 19 of 22 overall.

Do the same with the Dawgs!!

So what this says is stop elswick and you can beat Richlands.