206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have in this one?

• Tazewell
    • Richlands

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, go ahead and tell all the players that.

There is no mystery to what the blues are going to do. The question is can the Dawgs stop it, and if the blues play like they did against PC, the answer is no.

We should show strong against Richlands. At least this time it will be on our field with refs that are not bought by Richlands. Even if we end up losing as long as it is a fair loss then it has been a good season and will look foward to the next one.

Get real man. The refs at the first meeting were horible. Terrible calls both ways. The calls were not one sided.

There were several holding cllas that were not called. I saw Rasnick and Munsey holding at least twice each and they were not called.

The refs were consistant.

To me watching Tazewell all year they havent got any better since the first time they played Richlands. Richlands has gotten better week by week and if there offense plays as good as they did against PC its going to be hard for Tazewell to win. I give the advantage to Richlands because they've been here for the last 4 yrs. None of the Tazewell players have been here before. Thats going to be big and i think Richlands will win this one big. GO BLUES.

Tazewell wasn't ready to play last time. This time they are focused and ready to play. We have been waiting for them to put a whole game together, they did that Saturday. Dogs take this one.

Teams are suppose to ready to play week in and week out.

One thing that will make a diff in this game is the fact that it will be played on a muddy field...the sure footing that the blues have on turf will be gone. All in all it will be a game that will be remembered for years...

The boys from Pocahontas have been a big asset to the Bulldogs this year. I think it is safe to say that if it were not for the boys from Pocahontas the Bulldogs wouldnt be quite the team they were this season. They may have been good (or they may not have) either way, but the Pocy boys really gave them the edge this season.

Agree with you on this one Blue Alum--the Pocy kids have been an asset to the Dawgs. Probably helped them with closure transitioning from PHS to THS.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Tazewell has leveled off and Richlands has gotten much better.

To me watching Tazewell all year they havent got any better since the first time they played Richlands. Richlands has gotten better week by week and if there offense plays as good as they did against PC its going to be hard for Tazewell to win. I give the advantage to Richlands because they've been here for the last 4 yrs. None of the Tazewell players have been here before. Thats going to be big and i think Richlands will win this one big. GO BLUES.

Tazewell has leveled off and Richlands has gotten much better.

That really does sum it up nicely. The Bulldogs haven’t really had a statement win this season. They have won every game that they should have, but they haven't beaten anyone REALLY convincingly, besides Graham, but let’s be honest here, Graham was self destructing at the end of the season.

The team I saw Friday night was a state championship caliber team, thats the first time I had seen them play like that all season. If the Blues play like they did Friday (minus some of the dumb penalties) they will win without a doubt, If they commit some of those stupid penalties, and have more than 2 turnovers, then they will probably get beat.

That really does sum it up nicely. The Bulldogs haven’t really had a statement win this season. They have won every game that they should have, but they haven't beaten anyone REALLY convincingly, besides Graham, but let’s be honest here, Graham was self destructing at the end of the season.

The team I saw Friday night was a state championship caliber team, thats the first time I had seen them play like that all season. If the Blues play like they did Friday (minus some of the dumb penalties) they will win without a doubt, If they commit some of those stupid penalties, and have more than 2 turnovers, then they will probably get beat.

Graham's team at the end of the year just couldn't pull it together. The second half of the blacksburg game killed their season. I mean, up at the the half and then, BOOM, its a blow out. It just looked like this year Marrs and company just couldn't adjust at the half. in the end, graham had some ball players, but lacked leader ship and coaching.

Now, on the Tornado-Bulldog game, You have to give the upper hand to Richlands for 4. reasons.

1. They won in the regular season

2. Richlands beat PC in blowout, where Tazewelll beat a team that lost the week before by 40

3. Tazewell lost to.....Lebanon

4. Greg Mance is the best coach ive seen in the area since Carlock.

'nuff said

QB Elswick (Richlands)

RB Lane (Graham)

FB Dean (Tazewell)

T and G Tazwell's line

TE Byrd (Graham)

WR Muncy and Pauley (Tazewell)

Its gonna be a toss up at QB between Elswick and Lockhart, Lockhart has over 1500 yards passing and pretty good rushing stats, if Elswick does win it, it will be because he has carried that team well.

Graham's team at the end of the year just couldn't pull it together. The second half of the blacksburg game killed their season. I mean, up at the the half and then, BOOM, its a blow out. It just looked like this year Marrs and company just couldn't adjust at the half. in the end, graham had some ball players, but lacked leader ship and coaching.

Now, on the Tornado-Bulldog game, You have to give the upper hand to Richlands for 4. reasons.

1. They won in the regular season

2. Richlands beat PC in blowout, where Tazewelll beat a team that lost the week before by 40

3. Tazewell lost to.....Lebanon

4. Greg Mance is the best coach ive seen in the area since Carlock.

'nuff said

Lebanon went 7-3.....also you cite all the reasons not to choose Tazewell.....start citing the reasons to choose Tazewell and I believe you will find it very hard to determine who wins this one

Its gonna be a toss up at QB between Elswick and Lockhart, Lockhart has over 1500 yards passing and pretty good rushing stats, if Elswick does win it, it will be because he has carried that team well.

As much as I hate to say it.....Elswick will be first team QB....he is all richlands has...whereas Lockhart is surrounded by talent.

Also, Elswick only had one really bad game against Powell Valley.....Lockhart has had some great games but he's also had some really bad games....ie Richlands, Lebanon,

Lebanon went 7-3.....also you cite all the reasons not to choose Tazewell.....start citing the reasons to choose Tazewell and I believe you will find it very hard to determine who wins this one

Let's see...reasons Tazewell should win?

1)The refs will not be purchased by Richlands this time.

2)See number one

:rolleyes:

Let's see...reasons Tazewell should win?

1)The refs will not be purchased by Richlands this time.

2)See number one

Lets see......

1. Tazewell whips GC who in turn whips Richlands

2. Richlands loses to.........PV

3. Tazewell was without their best defender in the previous game.

4. Richlands has one player

5. Could go on and on.........

Lets see......

In watching the Tazewell vs Richlands game the first time around Tazewell looked like they were nervous. The refs were not bought off by any means they did not call a good game for either side. Turnovers was what led Richlands to victory. And this game it will decide the winner also. The team with the least turnovers and penaltys win. I think they are evenly matched this year but Richlands big game mentality and coaching will be a big challenge for Tazewell's Talent.

heard this today about tazewell's new t-shirts for this week. can you believe it.

$50,000 - scoreboard

$300,000 - fieldhouse

$1,000,000 field

beating the jerks down the road priceless!

i guess we are the million dollar football team of tazewell county!

The best Tazewell has to offer, pure class.

Lets see......

That one player beat you all 14-0...wait Elswick doesn't play defense....you gotta score to win.

In watching the Tazewell vs Richlands game the first time around Tazewell looked like they were nervous. The refs were not bought off by any means they did not call a good game for either side. Turnovers was what led Richlands to victory. And this game it will decide the winner also. The team with the least turnovers and penaltys win. I think they are evenly matched this year but Richlands big game mentality and coaching will be a big challenge for Tazewell's Talent.

You mean the two interceptions that Richlands threw led them to victory? Both teams had costly turnovers. If it wasn't for the turnovers Richlands had it could have been worse than 14-0.

heard this today about tazewell's new t-shirts for this week. can you believe it.

$50,000 - scoreboard

$300,000 - fieldhouse

$1,000,000 field

beating the jerks down the road priceless!

i guess we are the million dollar football team of tazewell county!

The best Tazewell has to offer, pure class.

Did you expect anything less?

You know what else is funny? When was the last time they beat us?

Maybe they are referring to the Gmen? lol