Tazewell vs. Richlands!!!

Gym

Who do you have in this one?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you have in this one?

• Tazewell
    • Richlands

As much as I hate to say it.....Elswick will be first team QB....he is all richlands has....

Elswick is the leader, captain, motivator, decision maker and is very astute in adjusting at the line ..... we are very thankful to have such a quality player. The rest of the Blues offensive team have stepped up "big time" being so young and having grown into their offensive roles. Good coaches know you have to adjust as the maturation process evolves for these young players and that has been the "cornerstone" of Richlands' improvement this year.

You cannot downplay Richlands' defense in the latter part of the season....just ask PC and John Harris .......we Blues' fans are proud of our team.....but IMO defense sets the tone of the game and the offense feeds off of that. Richlands defense came up BIG against Tazewell and PC in "must" games.

GO BLUES

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dawgs no whats coming, but can they stop the thunder. I think alot of the Dawgs are thinking they might have this one rapped up. You better watch out lightning might just strike twice, they are calling for a storm warning saturday at Dawgs stadium.

You mean the two interceptions that Richlands threw led them to victory? Both teams had costly turnovers. If it wasn't for the turnovers Richlands had it could have been worse than 14-0.

I'm not downing the Richlands program they have a great football team and will be no slouch on Saturday. This is a new game new circumstances so you can't go off of anything that has happened this year I was just making an observation.

The Dawgs no whats coming, but can they stop the thunder. I think alot of the Dawgs are thinking they might have this one rapped up. You better watch out lightning might just strike twice, they are calling for a storm warning saturday at Dawgs stadium.

You back a dog in a corner and he might just bight your ass.

I'm not downing the Richlands program they have a great football team and will be no slouch on Saturday. This is a new game new circumstances so you can't go off of anything that has happened this year I was just making an observation.

I know man. I was just proving the point that turnovers were not the only problems for the dawgs the first time around.

You back a dog in a corner and he might just bight your ass.

Pretty good I like that. I just like to raise a little hell becuase of a couple of friends of mine from Tazewell that are on here. Actually, I roomed in college with a boy from Tazewell and have plenty of friends from Tazewell, but boy do we have fun raising hell on each other. Lets go Blue.

I know man. I was just proving the point that turnovers were not the only problems for the dawgs the first time around.

It was more nerves than anything else they came out flat as a flitter in the first game. I hope they get over that in this one because there will be alot of people watching this time to.

heard this today about tazewell's new t-shirts for this week. can you believe it.

$50,000 - scoreboard

$300,000 - fieldhouse

$1,000,000 field

beating the jerks down the road priceless!

i guess we are the million dollar football team of tazewell county!

The best Tazewell has to offer, pure class.

Lol....they are actually printing shirts up like that??? Better win the game first....or someone will be out alot of money

It was more nerves than anything else they came out flat as a flitter in the first game. I hope they get over that in this one because there will be alot of people watching this time to.

Personally I think the Dawgs were just severely outcoached......Mance ran a clinic on Wyatt and if it happens again on saturday, Richlands will be region champs.

These teams are evenly matched, I think if Wyatt has a brain he'll get his best player, Muncy, alot more touches this game and not the 10 or so he had the first game.

Hard to say what will happen on a muddy field, i hear its supposed to rain.....

Tazewell 20

Richlands 14

Lol....they are actually printing shirts up like that??? Better win the game first....or someone will be out alot of money

I just hope that Tazewell wins so I don't have to hear since I live in Richlands now. Here in a couple of years when my step son and little girl come up I'm going to have to move back to Tazewell just don't know if I can say go big blue. LOL

I just hope that Tazewell wins so I don't have to hear since I live in Richlands now. Here in a couple of years when my step son and little girl come up I'm going to have to move back to Tazewell just don't know if I can say go big blue. LOL

It's really not that hard, you can say it....Start slowly....G.G.G.Go.......B.B.B.Blue!!!!!!!!

If its raining and muddy that wont factor to badly into the game. It will hurt Tazewell more than Richlands because it will slow Tazewells speed down alot. Saturday is going to come down to who can throw the ball better and that would be Richlands. From what i have saw from Tazewell if you can shut the curl routes down then your in good shape because if Lockhart has to throw the ball down the field it stays in the air way to long. Hopefully it will be a good game but i just think the Blues are clicking at the right time and Tazewell is flat.

Regional Championship, bigger game, whole lot more people.

If its raining and muddy that wont factor to badly into the game. It will hurt Tazewell more than Richlands because it will slow Tazewells speed down alot. Saturday is going to come down to who can throw the ball better and that would be Richlands. From what i have saw from Tazewell if you can shut the curl routes down then your in good shape because if Lockhart has to throw the ball down the field it stays in the air way to long. Hopefully it will be a good game but i just think the Blues are clicking at the right time and Tazewell is flat.

Field was muddy this past game, it didn't seem to slow them down any then..

richlands was healthy for the first time all year against pc...two starters returned that had been out for 5 weeks...sizemore will only have to go one wayand an all district lineman from last year has returned

Edited by billyblue

Dogs will roll in this one. The weather is supposed to be clear and cold. Our guys are ready!

If by roll, you mean roll over to get their bellies scratched...then you are right.

Edited by BigBlueAlum