Holston v.s. Bath Co.

ftbll4lfe

humm,i look for holston to be alil sharper on offense..lastweek they had sum flat moments..i just don't think bath is as big as east mont.i was really impressed with east mont.i have looked and i think bath really hasn't played a real good team..bland was decent but we beat them by a few tds.i'll be conservative and say holston by 6.

Bath has played 2 damn good teams - Buffalo Gap and Riverheads - R'heads got drilled by the D1 state champ Friday, but they aint bad.....and Gap beat the crap outta somebody - their other loss is to AA Alleghany

Guest fatpeopleonthebeach

What do you know, Another Pooper Scooper "EHCWASP" Have you not noticed that Bath beat Bland by 4, and we KIILED Bland. C'mon now notice these things. HAHAHAHA

I think Holston will get em another one this week. That trip from Bath could be a major factor. I wish them luck. (SideNote) They wouldn't stand a chance against my falcons, so lets be real and let that go guys, let them enjoy the success they are having with teams they match up with.

Let me make it simple! WE DONT CARE ABOUT THE FALCONS! They are sitting at home and we are handling our business. God, I mean some of you cant get your head out of that birds a_ _! Let us enjoy our win! We could care less if we play you guys or not. You'all should beat us, I mean you are the largest school in the county! Whats going to be your excuse when we shock everyone and become region champs, if not state champs? We are making things happen and to be honest the county ought to spend their money on our program and facilities, at least we are winning. I'm going to be proposing that to our school board member. So enough with the whinning about your falcons.

Let me make it simple! WE DONT CARE ABOUT THE FALCONS! They are sitting at home and we are handling our business. God, I mean some of you cant get your head out of that birds a_ _! Let us enjoy our win! We could care less if we play you guys or not. You'all should beat us, I mean you are the largest school in the county! Whats going to be your excuse when we shock everyone and become region champs, if not state champs? We are making things happen and to be honest the county ought to spend their money on our program and facilities, at least we are winning. I'm going to be proposing that to our school board member. So enough with the whinning about your falcons.

i agree with you 100%. noone knows who would win between the two schools, but 4 or 5 tds???? get real!! Ive seen both play and I think holston is much better than abingdon. plus as far as school size Abingdon has more cheerleaders/dance/whatever than holston has football players

Guest redneckman

Cavdaddy you talk all that junk about suprising the world being Region Champs but that will be kind of hard with a QB that has a broken hand. So if I were you I would be happy with beating East Mont and bragging about being Region Champs.

Guest redneckman

Spreading the news you are telling me that no one knows he broke his hand. Cav if you all think that bath wont put 9 in the box and stop medferd you are wrong. Bath 28-12 sorry cav no QB no WIN.

lol,humm,i smell falcon here..are you drinking that berry malt instead of gatorade?if his hand is broke then why did he play the rest of the game?i mean..if he did he's tough and might play anyway..but until i see prove pratt dosen't have a broken hand..as for the falcons..will you go bother another school..we are kinda busy here..we are in the playoffs..HELLO..that's right you haven't been there much lately.better be concentrating on bball..marion hasn't forgot your little hissy fit you threw 3 weeks ago..oh yeah..holston would beat you by 6..like i said..god loved abingdon so much he gave them the bird..lol

lol,humm,i smell falcon here..are you drinking that berry malt instead of gatorade?if his hand is broke then why did he play the rest of the game?i mean..if he did he's tough and might play anyway..but until i see prove pratt dosen't have a broken hand..as for the falcons..will you go bother another school..we are kinda busy here..we are in the playoffs..HELLO..that's right you haven't been there much lately.better be concentrating on bball..marion hasn't forgot your little hissy fit you threw 3 weeks ago..oh yeah..holston would beat you by 6..like i said..god loved abingdon so much he gave them the bird..lol

Why are you worried about Abingdon? Get ready for Bath Co and let Abingdon shoot their hoops. Holston has had a good season and Abingdon did not and they are jealous. Abingdon needs to petition and get in the hogo-they might finish third every year. We are on here talking about the playoffs and Abingdon is never there so fly south for the winter FALCONS!

humm,i look for holston to be alil sharper on offense..lastweek they had sum flat moments..i just don't think bath is as big as east mont.i was really impressed with east mont.i have looked and i think bath really hasn't played a real good team..bland was decent but we beat them by a few tds.i'll be conservative and say holston by 6.

Bath has played defending state champ Buffalo Gap and I do believe that BG is undefeated as I type. 25-7 Bath lost to BG. I think traveling will be an issue for Bath. About 4 hours? Holston is a good team and should win this one by a slim margin.

Bath has played defending state champ Buffalo Gap and I do believe that BG is undefeated as I type. 25-7 Bath lost to BG.

Bath Co. also lost to Riverheads, 44-21, who just lost to William Campbell, 64-6...

Region C champ gets smoked in the Semis by the Region D champ who gets smoked in the Championship by the Region B champ...

What do you know, Another Pooper Scooper "EHCWASP" Have you not noticed that Bath beat Bland by 4, and we KIILED Bland. C'mon now notice these things. HAHAHAHA

That don't mean nothin. Giles beat a very good Gearge Wythe team by ten or something and Chilhowie lost to Gearge Wythe and 2 weeks later beat the crap out of Giles. It's high school football anything can happen, look at what Jonesville did back in the 80's finished the regular season at 5-5 and won the state.

Guest fatpeopleonthebeach
That don't mean nothin. Giles beat a very good Gearge Wythe team by ten or something and Chilhowie lost to Gearge Wythe and 2 weeks later beat the crap out of Giles. It's high school football anything can happen, look at what Jonesville did back in the 80's finished the regular season at 5-5 and won the state.

I Know I mean look what Northwood did this year.

Those scores are meaningless. In 2001, Chilhowie got by George Wythe, Rural Retreat, and Lebanon after only beating Holston 7-0. The same team GW, RR, and Lebanon steamrolled. And well, the same team everyone but JSB steamrolled...

how many halfback passes do you think holston will run this week? ive heard their qb is hurt and might not be able to throw. bath will have 10 in the box this week but i think mefford can break the long runs for you guys to have a chance to win. hope you win this week because i want to see you guys play next week! future opponents: clintwood, burton, william campbell WOW!

how many halfback passes do you think holston will run this week? ive heard their qb is hurt and might not be able to throw. bath will have 10 in the box this week but i think mefford can break the long runs for you guys to have a chance to win. hope you win this week because i want to see you guys play next week! future opponents: clintwood, burton, william campbell WOW!

Your sarcasim is noted cowbaby. I say it again, we love John and appreciate everything he's done for our team, but he is not the only one on the TEAM!:D