Abingdon's new coach

therealgame

• 2 weeks later...

i wish it were just a rumor in this case..but he was like that when i was in highschool, all the students knew the way he was just by the way he acted,, too bad it took the administration soo long to take the time to realize it...

• 4 weeks later...

jeremy call filled in for tazewell. It was hard for everybody with the transition, simply put, the team was split at the beginning of the season, it showed and we sucked. We bonded together at the end of the season and coach was part of that bond. Hopefully i can comeback and help coach this year. Its what i"m bankin on

• 3 weeks later...
lol, he liked to get close to the girls if you know what i mean!! he is a sick!! he deserves to be the fry boy at mcds

Know what you're talking about before you post and if you dont, keep your mouth shut. That's all rumor and not true at that. Coach Leonard was a great coach and a better man so you need to check your sources and not listen to everything you hear..

Know what you're talking about before you post and if you dont, keep your mouth shut. That's all rumor and not true at that. Coach Leonard was a great coach and a better man so you need to check your sources and not listen to everything you hear..

then why was he fired?

then why was he fired?

One of the girls bball players that he coached, her parents didnt like Leonard at all. They looked for anything they could to get him out of Abingdon. They took something completely out of context that was said at a camp over the summer and blew it out of proportion. Thats when Leonard was fired, because of senseless rumors.

One of the girls bball players that he coached, her parents didnt like Leonard at all. They looked for anything they could to get him out of Abingdon. They took something completely out of context that was said at a camp over the summer and blew it out of proportion. Thats when Leonard was fired, because of senseless rumors.

yeah that's true

what i'm not getting is why they'd fire someone on the rumor of one girl. It seems to me that if he wanted to he could take that to court and overturn it. Not sure on that but for some reason i think ive heard of something like this that happened somewhere.