UVA_Fan

East River Soccer Complex

Tuesday, April 28

JV 5:00 Field 4

Varsity Girls 5:00 Field 1 Graham-9 Taz-0

Varsity Boys follow Girls around 6:30 to 7:00 Field 1 Graham-8 Taz-2

Any Thoughts or predictions?

Edited by yadaaa

Listen i know that Taz girls might not be as good as they were last year but you still have molly thompson in the back so there is no way they score 7. I don't care if Maggie or who ever else plays it isnt goin to happen. Now I am not saying that Taz girls will win but it will be a lot closer than 7 to 1

Listen i know that Taz girls might not be as good as they were last year but you still have molly thompson in the back so there is no way they score 7. I don't care if Maggie or who ever else plays it isnt goin to happen. Now I am not saying that Taz girls will win but it will be a lot closer than 7 to 1

Agreed

your right they didnt score 7 they scored 9

It's time for the daily fill in the excuse box for tazewell as to why they lost to graham. I mean got there arse's handed to them that is.

First up we have 2 starters were gone.

Next should be the long bus ride from tazewell to east river made the entire team sick. Possibly from swine flu.

And...........

alright guys enough of the pointless bickering because at the end of the day, noone cares. Not the person saying it nor the person taking it so back to soccer.

Graham's girls wanted it more. Simply put. Taz did have 2 starters out but they cant make any excuses. They were defensive starters and offense didnt score. Graham came out and got that goal and tazewell quit and graham kept firing. So graham enjoy the win and it'll be a different game at lincolnshire.

Graham varsity, thats probably the only game where taz can make a excuse. Taz's goalie is in cali and that made a difference last night. Graham still had many good looks so im not sayin that graham would have lost but it wouldve been closer. Cant wait for the next game at lincolnshire.