graham v. princeton

bgwahoo

Princeton doesn't have more speed than Bluefield. They have a single player, Tevin Allen, faster than all, but one of Bluefield's players. Overall though, Bluefield definitely has the most team speed between the two.
That one player is what scares me. Like the running back from Marion who put up a cool 256 on our D Friday nite.

Graham is not ever going to win another game with marrs coaching thats a fact.the only reason he won any games in 05,06,07,08 is because they were from the carlock era.now that these are all from the marrs era look at whats happening.loss,loss,loss,loss,loss.and there are going to be a big pile of those Losses as long as hes there.i was listening to his pre game interview on the radio before the cave spring game and when asked what he planned to do differently against cave spring after watching them on film he said nothing were not going to change anything,were gonna line up and go straight at them.i said to myself that this has to be one of the most ignorant human beings out there.i truly believe that the man doesnt give a rats ass whether his team wins or not.i think its time for a change at Graham High School in the athletic department,and i mean that whole coaching staff besides coach litz needs to pack up and be sent down the damn road.im sure it would put a smile on coach carlocks face.it took marrs less than 32 min to destroy what it took coach carlock 32 years of hard work to build at GHS.we all knew that Graham was the team to beat in the SWD year in and year out.but now Graham has replaced john battle as the team everyone knows they are gonna get a win against.marrs discusses me he has no idea how to be not only a coach but a mentor to these young men in which carlock did know how to teach them character,and to believe in yourself.marrs will never get the respect carlock got.never.he needs to man up and get out.cause everyone in this town wants his resignation like 4 years ago.

agreed. The whole stafff needs to go. I suspect, when all Marrs have graduated (because they are the the best QB and center to EVER play in the Southwest district, ALL sports at GHS will be suspended until the Clan Marrs can re-populate and return GHS to greatness

agreed. The whole stafff needs to go. I suspect, when all Marrs have graduated (because they are the the best QB and center to EVER play in the Southwest district, ALL sports at GHS will be suspended until the Clan Marrs can re-populate and return GHS to greatness

lol lmfao