Graham at Grundy

ghs84

i don't think Grundy will win a district game this year. The losing continues in Grundy. 34-23 Gmen:cool:

i agree not sure grundy can win in district play. this pains me but i will say graham wins 34-27. grundy will be good cometition this year but no wins.

Grundy came within a few seconds of winning in district play against Marion... who blew Graham out the week before and is still undefeated. It's easy to say they haven't played anyone but I still like their chances against Graham right now.

I've got a question. What's up with only 22 rushes (divided along a few backs) compared to 30 some passes. Grundy ran the ball all year and now they are the "Patriots". I hope that they go back to smashmouth with a little passing to keep the defense honest. I wasn't there, so I don't know the problem but you STICK with your bread and butter.

I've got a question. What's up with only 22 rushes (divided along a few backs) compared to 30 some passes. Grundy ran the ball all year and now they are the "Patriots". I hope that they go back to smashmouth with a little passing to keep the defense honest. I wasn't there, so I don't know the problem but you STICK with your bread and butter.

If Grundy wants to get any offense going in disrtict play there going to have to throw the ball. They have the smallest o-line in the district by far. Berglow is a good speed back..he burned up these "powder puffs" they played early in the season but now teams in the SWD have people that can keep up with him.

Kelly is a better QB than what people give him credit for and he has two very talented WR's in Justus and Rife. I am not saying do away with the run game but they have the talent to have a very good passing game which showed in the 4th quarter of the Marion game.

I believe the Marion fans could call this game, after playing both teams in the past 2 weeks..

Really? You're gonna let Marion people make a prediction? They could have played both teams twice and I'd still never take the word of anyone from that crazy town. No pun intended

you obviously were not there ( i see you said that)...lol....because Grundy did stick to the run and it didn't get them anywhere but down 22-6...they had to adjust and Kelly came out with the guns blazing and lit it up...they did mix in enough run to keep Marion honest and I thought the play calling was great...no complaints.

Grundy really doesn't have much of a run game without the pass...they are not going to be able to just come out and blow people off the ball and get 4 yards on every play...and Berglowe or whatever his name is...no way he can stand up to that kind of punishment for the rest of the year...they will have to beat people by playing the way they played against Marion the rest of the way on out...and hope that the next time the clock ends in thier favor...just went the other way for Marion this time, very well could have gone to either team though...and I expect 3 or 4 more games like the one we just saw...that's if Grundy can manage to keep hitting and keep the spirits up...which I think they can...as I said in the other post...they really impressed me against Marion...I went in to the game wondering if they had it in them...and they sure did.

you obviously were not there ( i see you said that)...lol....because Grundy did stick to the run and it didn't get them anywhere but down 22-6...they had to adjust and Kelly came out with the guns blazing and lit it up...they did mix in enough run to keep Marion honest and I thought the play calling was great...no complaints.

Grundy really doesn't have much of a run game without the pass...they are not going to be able to just come out and blow people off the ball and get 4 yards on every play...and Berglowe or whatever his name is...no way he can stand up to that kind of punishment for the rest of the year...they will have to beat people by playing the way they played against Marion the rest of the way on out...and hope that the next time the clock ends in thier favor...just went the other way for Marion this time, very well could have gone to either team though...and I expect 3 or 4 more games like the one we just saw...that's if Grundy can manage to keep hitting and keep the spirits up...which I think they can...as I said in the other post...they really impressed me against Marion...I went in to the game wondering if they had it in them...and they sure did.

Thanks or the input, I was just curious. I talked to some family members (both female) and I didn't get much info. I hate that it ended the way it did but the boys will bounce back from the loss. I know that they proved a lot to themselves and to a lot others they are not to be taken lightly.

Grundy needs to stick to there passing game for the majority. Kelly is a pretty good QB and he has alot of talent to throw too. Justus and Rife are very good WR's and it showed in the Marion game in the 4th quarter. Justus is very good at getting open and making big play's. Rife has some of the best hands in the SWD, and is a good redzone target (I think hes 6'2.)