sherman 48 chapmanville 41 FINAL

phatbeaver

except for wheeling in '03.

I can actually recall playing a game in deep mud at mitchell stadium, against beckly when I was a senior, they postponed the game from friday evening to sat evening and it was as bad as either of the previously mentioned conditions.

Bluefield should just prepare for a tough game regardless, if it's easier so be it.

I don't think Bluefield played Tolsia in 07. They played Roane County and then Chapmanville and then Scott.

Anyway I think Bluefield will absolutely destroy Sherman.

Correct, they played November 2006.

the tolsia site should have been banned in 06. It was truly a quagmire.. i remember walking in an area just in front of the bleachers and losing my shoe. The visitor bleachers were horrendous also. Much needs to be done about fields like that and any that exist now.

the tolsia site should have been banned in 06. It was truly a quagmire.. i remember walking in an area just in front of the bleachers and losing my shoe. The visitor bleachers were horrendous also. Much needs to be done about fields like that and any that exist now.

I got a feeling the Beavers may see the same type of field friday night...

I rememeber showing up at Tolsia's field that cold November night and seriously laughing in complete shock that we were going to have to play on a field in that condition. Nic Williams, the center at that time, told me that on many snaps he had not only the ball but his entire wrist to mid forearm under water/mud.

And yes, not to mention the shakiest bleachers in the world. Even worse than when the Bluefield student section broke the ones in Princeton's gym.