Grundy vs graham

GrahamPG44

Grundy by at least 30...

That is, if they put in their 2nd string at half....I say they lay it on Graham bad....they won't have to see Graham next year, most likely.....take out some frustration of all the beatings that Graham has handed them in the past....Wave puts up 50 on the board!! They can pass....Graham can't defend the pass....lights out!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asbolutely not. He was Assistant Coach of the Year! Biggist joke going with local coaches. Don't know how it happened but it sure as he** did. lol. Did you see in the paper about BSC going on probation in basketball? The man won a total of around 5 games, while cheating, and could not win. lol Heard he was going to be an assistant coach at GHS in basketball. No joke. Why would anyone allow this?

On a seperate note is the Doug Marrs resignation true? We need more info please. BTW will the whole staff leave, because that would be a grand idea also? Doug Marrs was the only "real" coach they have. I may get flamed but its true. He knows what he is doing, he just surrounded himself with inexperience and fools with other agendas. One assistant coach walked around all practice during two-a-days with his shirt off passing the football to former players. Made alot of high school girls and parents feel uncomfortable from what I hear. Another is in the paper for being one of the worst coaches in college and left a team with probation. It is his fault for hiring these bafoons so he might be taking his "long overdue" medicine. GHS football is a disaster and he was the creater. Now give us some more information on this "resignation thing" please. Is their any basis to what you have heard?

Ok...I don't look at these boards a lot but tell me, what is the joke about the "coach of the year"?

No Joke....Jones was named "assistant coach of the year" for the STATE OF VIRGINIA.....last season...while giving up over 400 points....priceless!!

Asbolutely not. He was Assistant Coach of the Year! Biggist joke going with local coaches. Don't know how it happened but it sure as he** did. lol. Did you see in the paper about BSC going on probation in basketball? The man won a total of around 5 games, while cheating, and could not win. lol Heard he was going to be an assistant coach at GHS in basketball. No joke. Why would anyone allow this?

On a seperate note is the Doug Marrs resignation true? We need more info please. BTW will the whole staff leave, because that would be a grand idea also? Doug Marrs was the only "real" coach they have. I may get flamed but its true. He knows what he is doing, he just surrounded himself with inexperience and fools with other agendas. One assistant coach walked around all practice during two-a-days with his shirt off passing the football to former players. Made alot of high school girls and parents feel uncomfortable from what I hear. Another is in the paper for being one of the worst coaches in college and left a team with probation. It is his fault for hiring these bafoons so he might be taking his "long overdue" medicine. GHS football is a disaster and he was the creater. Now give us some more information on this "resignation thing" please. Is their any basis to what you have heard?

Who are the assistant coaches at GHS and what are their responsibilities?

I just heard that D .Marrs stepped down as the head coach at GHS.

For the love of everything good in Bluefield, VA, let this be true...

No Joke....Jones was named "assistant coach of the year" for the STATE OF VIRGINIA.....last season...while giving up over 400 points....priceless!!

Apparently, awards were only going to coaches with the nickname "Wee Cee". That's the only justification for this.

Don't know all coaches specifically, nor duties. Only two actually coach and make decisions. Per players and community. Duties? You tell me?

My best guess is.

1. Talking to each other about how great they were back in the "day".

2. Taking their shirts off and throwing passes to kids out of school who have already graduated during practice.

3. Hanging out with high school kids on the weekend.

4. Doing laundry and picking up equipment.

5. Not tucking their shirts in on gameday (sidelines).

6. Letting players talk to girls and people in the community at the fence during the game.

7. Laughing and acting as if nothing was disappointing after a fifty point beating.

8. Playing the blame game

9. Being coooooooooooooooooool.

They have some coaches with integrity, but it sure isn't helping the others.

I don't honestly know just my best guess from things I hear. No specific names, just hearsay. I don't know but it sure isn't coaching. It's not their fault (assistants other than one), heck let them have some control and see if they can coach.

I will say this. With all the things possible current players post on here, it can't be a good situation. I hope they start taking things seriously and let assistants coach specific positions to get better. They need to get better as a team. Players and coaches have to take responsibility for the current state of affairs. Some coaches need to go for lack of professionalism and lack of ability as a whole. Doug Marrs is said to have resigned. I doubt it because he would not do that to a team in the middleof a season. Change some things up and perhaps it will get better.

Edited by YOTD

Don't know all coaches specifically, nor duties. Only two actually coach and make decisions. Per players and community. Duties? You tell me?

My best guess is.

1. Talking to each other about how great they were back in the "day".

2. Taking their shirts off and throwing passes to kids out of school who have already graduated during practice.

3. Hanging out with high school kids on the weekend.

4. Doing laundry and picking up equipment.

5. Not tucking their shirts in on gameday (sidelines).

6. Letting players talk to girls and people in the community at the fence during the game.

7. Laughing and acting as if nothing was disappointing after a fifty point beating.

8. Playing the blame game

9. Being coooooooooooooooooool.

They have some coaches with integrity, but it sure isn't helping the others.

I don't honestly know just my best guess from things I hear. No specific names, just hearsay. I don't know but it sure isn't coaching. It's not their fault (assistants other than one), heck let them have some control and see if they can coach.

I will say this. With all the things possible current players post on here, it can't be a good situation. I hope they start taking things seriously and let assistants coach specific positions to get better. They need to get better as a team. Players and coaches have to take responsibility for the current state of affairs. Some coaches need to go for lack of professionalism and lack of ability as a whole. Doug Marrs is said to have resigned. I doubt it because he would not do that to a team in the middleof a season. Change some things up and perhaps it will get better.

It will only get better if he goes, and he takes his coaches with him. And the principal too. Time for a housecleaning......

Coaches Palmer & Bradshaw are good coaches and deserve to be there IMO. They just don't have a say in anything that goes on at GHS. This is Wee-Cee and D Marrs team. They are the only 2 who "coach". They are the morons that have ruined this program. The players showed up to watch film at 11am on Saturday as they were told to do...guess who didn't show up...the coaches!!! Door was locked!!!! Doug has to go...he sucks! He gave up in the Grundy game....worst coaching I think I've ever seen at GHS!!! Wee-Cee needs to get over his favorites because they can't play, yet he continues to play them. Start throwing the football to kids who can catch!!! This is pathetic!!! How long can O'Neal keep watching this crap before he does something about it??? Pitiful!!!

Coaches Palmer & Bradshaw are good coaches and deserve to be there IMO. They just don't have a say in anything that goes on at GHS. This is Wee-Cee and D Marrs team. They are the only 2 who "coach". They are the morons that have ruined this program. The players showed up to watch film at 11am on Saturday as they were told to do...guess who didn't show up...the coaches!!! Door was locked!!!! Doug has to go...he sucks! He gave up in the Grundy game....worst coaching I think I've ever seen at GHS!!! Wee-Cee needs to get over his favorites because they can't play, yet he continues to play them. Start throwing the football to kids who can catch!!! This is pathetic!!! How long can O'Neal keep watching this crap before he does something about it??? Pitiful!!!

for as long as he is principal at ghs, looks like he does not care about ghs program either.

for as long as he is principal at ghs, looks like he does not care about ghs program either.

dont forget about jones leaving graham team high and dry during the playoffs, due to other responsibilites. Graham lost to richlands and NO O'neal does not give a crap about the sports at Graham. If arrogance and self-pride from coaches and principal won games, Graham would be on top.