Rob Stanton

Irishman

I did not see the Georgia Tech- Va Tech game until seeing the replay on ESPN. Rob made one of the key blocks to set up David Wilson's game winning 90 yard kick return touchdown. Good job #85.

If you watch again you can also see Austin Fuller #35 made a key block on that one as well I think he was on the outside of the front row

If you watch again you can also see Austin Fuller #35 made a key block on that one as well I think he was on the outside of the front row

Good job Austin# 35. Keep up the good work. They have produced some good ones at Richlands. Best of luck in playoffs.

yeah, i looked at my dad right before that kickoff and said they have both the richlands boys on the field at the same time, and rob knocked the crap out of his guy him and austin had very key blocks, See to make a big play just put the boys from Richlands in

And got a block in the back called against him, sadly.

It seemed like everyone on VT's team had a penalty called against them during the Jack Childress Carolina Blue Screw in Chapel Hill the other night...

It seemed like everyone on VT's team had a penalty called against them during the Jack Childress Carolina Blue Screw in Chapel Hill the other night...

The officiating crew was horrible at Chapel Hill. Very inconsistent against both teams.

I've seen a hundred sideline warnings in my lifetime, but never an infraction given and it just so happens when UNC was on the VT 10 yard line.

BTW, horse collar tackle anyone?????

875396.jpg

Edited by bhs7695