Funny kiss-cam breakup

On a related note, did anyone else notice that both teams were able to play really physical ball in the first game and not have to worry so much about fouls, then at the same location start a foul fest in game 2?

Related note??? Nice hijack...:D

On a related note, did anyone else notice that both teams were able to play really physical ball in the first game and not have to worry so much about fouls, then at the same location start a foul fest in game 2?

However, upon further review, I see what you did there...you took "foul balls" and turned it into "foul fest"...somewhat related by the word "foul"....

Nah, still a hijack...

Haha, for some reason, it posted on this thread. I meant for it to go on the one about Joakim Noah getting flipped off. My computer has been acting crazy all day....I think it's time to send her to pasture and find a new one.

Pretty funny, but it was confirmed by the couple in the video that it was set up by the minor league team as a PR stunt.

I know...I'm a Debbie downer.

I thought of the possibility of it being staged......but it's still pretty funny either way.

Pretty funny, but it was confirmed by the couple in the video that it was set up by the minor league team as a PR stunt.

I know...I'm a Debbie downer.

I figured it was. The guy didn't pull it off. At one point he started to motion for her to stop talking before she even began.

I figured it was. The guy didn't pull it off. At one point he started to motion for her to stop talking before she even began.

Oh, young buck, you will learn...sometimes you have to nip it in the bud even before it starts...