2013 VA High Bearcats

50kw

See, there ya go.

By the way, when is the Kickoff Edition of the paper?

They (BHC) haven't done a kickoff edition in years. I think what they have done the past few years is do a district by district look and have a very small write up on each of the district teams. I would think they would start this soon being as the season starts in less than 2 weeks.

They (BHC) haven't done a kickoff edition in years. I think what they have done the past few years is do a district by district look and have a very small write up on each of the district teams. I would think they would start this soon being as the season starts in less than 2 weeks.

Seems like they had already started those write ups this time last year. Most people in this area would pay good money for a great football preview with High School and TN/VA colleges.

Seems like they had already started those write ups this time last year. Most people in this area would pay good money for a great football preview with High School and TN/VA colleges.

BHC's are supposed to start this week. There was interest gauged to see if people would buy the old style previews but those who own BHC may not have wanted to allow it.

Im sure it sells a few more papers. The other option IMO would be to publish just a football preview paper, charge a little more for it and only make it available at grocery stores and such so that people dont pay 50 cents and take all the papers in a box.

Im sure it sells a few more papers. The other option IMO would be to publish just a football preview paper, charge a little more for it and only make it available at grocery stores and such so that people dont pay 50 cents and take all the papers in a box.

That would be a pretty good idea. I would pay more than 50 cents for a really good one though.

I'm looking forward to the matchup with Graham and V-High this thursday.....at least the 1st half when starters are in. Sounds like the Bearcats will have a quality team, can't wait to see how the G-Men fare against them.

I'm looking forward to the matchup with Graham and V-High this thursday.....at least the 1st half when starters are in. Sounds like the Bearcats will have a quality team, can't wait to see how the G-Men fare against them.

How did the G-Men fare against VHS?

Read elsewhere that VHS had 1 99 yard kick off return for TD with 1 second left in 1st half.

Other way around. Graham returned a kickoff 80ish yards with 1 second left in half. VHS did return a kickoff 90+ yards for a TD earlier though.

I was there... Graham returned a punt (after a safety) for a td with 13 seconds left....Bearcats returned the ensuing kickoff for a TD (with 1 second left in half).....

Safety + 2 td's in final 13 seconds of 1st half....

I was there... Graham returned a punt (after a safety) for a td with 13 seconds left....Bearcats returned the ensuing kickoff for a TD (with 1 second left in half).....

Safety + 2 td's in final 13 seconds of 1st half....

I was close. Lol. I just read the article about it.

It was a strange turn of events......very low scoring and then a scoring bonanza in the last 13 seconds....followed by a 2nd half full of promising drives that stalled for both teams....

Sounds like a frustrating game to watch. Lol.