FB Scores/Updates-November 8

starcityfootballfan

41-19 Union over Battle.    Like I said... Battle has about 8 starters out tonight and for them to be in a 22-19 game with Union in the 3rd quarter speaks volumns about the type of kids they have up there and also the coaching staff to have those younger kids prepared.

This one may end up being a little lopsided but I'm proud of those kids and the effort they've given tonight.   

Those Bulldogs never quit this year!

Never quit and played their hearts out this season. Work out this off season and next year should be a tale of a different team. Great job guys on all the effort shown in several close games this year.

Sounds like Wayne dominated the line of scrimmage from the radio broadcast.......Hopefully Bluefield can get payback in the playoffs...

Yep.  I posted in the thread on the WV board, I was wondering if Wayne has a really good strength training program, or an abundance of naturally big, strong kids.

I don't like moral victories, but I do feel better that this year's game was completely different than last year's, Bluefield did hold the lead a couple of times.  Whatever Bluefield changed from last year, nearly worked.  I am guessing this is the closest game Wayne has had in a really long time.