Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  UVAObserver : (24 January 2015 - 04:36 PM) But the years that follow at VT will be better. And VT will win an ACC game somewhere.
@  UVAObserver : (24 January 2015 - 04:35 PM) Hoos-72, Ewes-54.
@  GMan : (23 January 2015 - 06:55 PM) 68-41
@  UVAObserver : (23 January 2015 - 03:20 PM) l think VT will score. I just think that we will score 20 more.
@  Bearcat Bob : (23 January 2015 - 01:32 PM) I have this nasty feeling that VT will make it a closer game than most think. I hope not....
@  GMan : (23 January 2015 - 09:31 AM) VT will have to get lucky to score 30 on Sunday...
@  UVAObserver : (23 January 2015 - 02:56 AM) Oh, and VT...you're next.
@  UVAObserver : (23 January 2015 - 02:56 AM) Ho hum. Just held another Division I basketball team under 30 points.
@  redtiger : (23 January 2015 - 01:43 AM) http://news.yahoo.co...40586--nfl.html Really? They are suing UNC because it allowed them to be slackers and cheaters?
@  Hacker : (22 January 2015 - 07:19 PM) Simple question, why is it that football is the only professional sport where each team uses its own balls? Just mandate the balls and let them be completely under the jurisdiction of the officials like in baseball.
@  UVAObserver : (22 January 2015 - 04:59 PM) Did the Pats cheat? Yes. They're certifiably cheating, and it's not their first time. Did it make a difference in the game's outcome? NO. 45-7. I think Belicheat should be suspended indefinitely, and by all means longer than 1 season. And I think he should be suspended for the Super Bowl, too.
@  Bearcat Bob : (22 January 2015 - 02:08 PM) This no different than corking a bat, wearing illegal cleats, or using a radar detector in Virginia...all are attempts to gain an advantage in violation of the rules. Seems pretty black and white to me. I honestly think Billicheat does this kind of stuff just to see IF/how long he can get away with it. At least Brady's legacy is set...he likes soft balls and won a few Super Bowls.
@  GMan : (22 January 2015 - 04:08 AM) olewave for the win!
@  olewave : (22 January 2015 - 12:53 AM) After each play, at least one official touches the ball! If it was such a big deal, why did they not see there was a problem. The officials are the ones who should be investigated for not doing their job! Once game starts, they are in charge.
@  futbolking : (21 January 2015 - 09:33 PM) If it was done on purpose, then I would definitely have a problem with it. Doesn't matter if New England would have beaten them by 100 with or without the under inflated balls. If somebody purposely troedto gain an advantage, then they should be punished. This wouldn't be the Patriots first time doing something like this. May be nothing to it, but if somebody tried to cheat, hell yeah punish them.
@  BigWinners : (21 January 2015 - 07:28 PM) I heard the balls were inspected at half time and found to be of insufficient pressure--my question, would the refs inflate the balls to the proper pressure during the half? If so, the Colts have no beef bc NE blew them out after halftime.
@  1inStripes : (21 January 2015 - 04:53 AM) 11 of 12 balls 2 pounds short of pressure from when they were checked in pregame by the officials. Pats are slacking not going 12 for 12.
@  Ryan4VT : (21 January 2015 - 04:44 AM) The Colts couldn't have beat the Pats with a fully inflated ball, a beach ball, a racquetball, a hairball or anything else. Period. We just got beat.
@  blueinbama : (20 January 2015 - 05:13 PM) The only thing that looked deflated to me was the Colt's offense (Full disclosure...I stole that from the comment section on ESPN).
@  GMan : (19 January 2015 - 10:54 PM) Sounds like a bunch of crybabies to me. Think about this...at least one official touches the ball before it is put in play. Wouldn't you think that an NFL official, who has held literally thousands of properly inflated regulation footballs in his career, notice a ball that wasn't properly inflated. Plus, this story was first reported by some TV news dude in Indianapolis.

Photo
- - - - -

Seen on Mountain District Forum