Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  trumpet1988 : (26 November 2014 - 03:07 PM) The man's fate is regrettable. Then again, so was his decision to break the law and cause an officer to fear for his life.
@  Bearcat Bob : (26 November 2014 - 02:16 PM) To totally change topics...we have 3+ inches of snow on Massanutten Mountain and steadily falling. Treestand bound in the a.m.
@  Bearcat Bob : (26 November 2014 - 01:49 PM) I got it. Was not directed at you...just a general observation.
@  redtiger : (26 November 2014 - 01:37 PM) i was being sarcastic Bob. Youre right, we are all responsible for our own actions
@  Bearcat Bob : (26 November 2014 - 01:31 PM) Subjugated or not, we are ALL responsible for our OWN actions. Does the "Reverend" Sharpton and other race baiters actually teach courses on looting techniques?
@  redtiger : (26 November 2014 - 12:37 PM) those "witnesses", they are victims too sixcat. Years of being held down by the man has left them with a clan mentality that compels them to stick together and stand up for others of their ilk. Turning a blind eye to the facts and even refusing to accept justice unless its in their favor. They have been conditioned through years of subjugation to behave is such a way
@  sixcat : (26 November 2014 - 12:05 PM) Where is the media in reporting those issues?
@  sixcat : (26 November 2014 - 12:05 PM) Witnesses were proven to be lying and in some instances, not even in present during the incident. Yet, they came forward claiming Brown was shot in the back, which medical science proved inaccurate or just plain fabrication.
@  sixcat : (26 November 2014 - 12:03 PM) My brother has been an officer for the Charlotte Mecklenburg police department for 14 years. I know firsthand how the media can ignore fact to drive an agenda in order to increase viewership.
@  BHS03 : (26 November 2014 - 03:16 AM) Tell me legend, where have you been with the black on black crimes in Chicago? That's right, no where! It doesn't fit your ignorant agenda so you stay silent.
@  BHS03 : (26 November 2014 - 03:16 AM) Id the cop did something wrong I would be the first person to stand up and speak against them. The race baiters are the first to stand up and say something when anything involves a black and white person or even the newly invented "white hispanic" person
@  VHSLhelper : (26 November 2014 - 03:05 AM) a.) the cop didn't know he was unarmed - sorry, MSNBC talking heads
@  old_school_blue : (26 November 2014 - 02:57 AM) I don't think Officer Wilson was able to ask for his ID before he assaulted him. I don't think the term "unarmed teenager" fits. He was 18, which is old enough to know not to go robbing stores and beating police officers. I think a better term would be "large assailant."
@  BHS03 : (26 November 2014 - 02:44 AM) Where are you at Legend?
@  BHS03 : (26 November 2014 - 01:57 AM) Amen Bearcat. Liberal idiots drive the good guys away.
@  Bearcat Bob : (26 November 2014 - 01:53 AM) Man, I have no idea why someone would want to be a police officer in this society. Basically a no win situation with potential HUGE personal ramifications. God Bless those who chose to protect and serve!!!
@  BHS03 : (26 November 2014 - 01:26 AM) You mispelleced racistfest. We believe in the justice system so we must be racist
@  redtiger : (26 November 2014 - 01:16 AM) doesnt matter if he is armed or not. 1) Wilson stated that Brown had his hand on his waistband; maybe he had a gun, maybe he had a knife, maybe he was holding his pants up. Whatever the case he wasnt obeying orders. 2) a large man can beat you unconscious with his fists, then take your baton or pistol and kill you.
@  UVAObserver : (26 November 2014 - 01:15 AM) I interrupt this hatefest to announce that my Hoos are leading some team called Tennessee State 57-17...
@  BHS03 : (26 November 2014 - 12:39 AM) Yes, you are ignorant. To hell with the evidence as long as it fits your agenda.

Photo
- - - - -

Seen on Mountain District Forum