Altavista objects to playing at Haysi

Great City

We have a set of cleets that we could sell them at a good price.....lol.......only used once !   I thought I would say it before someone else did....lol.

If you can't laugh at yourself,  then you can't laugh at anybody else......   I may have just got myself kicked off the recruiting staff !

We have a set of cleets that we could sell them at a good price.....lol.......only used once ! I thought I would say it before someone else did....lol.

If you can't laugh at yourself, then you can't laugh at anybody else...... I may have just got myself kicked off the recruiting staff !

Lmao good one

I hope it stays at Sandlick because the Tigers have earned that rite,  but if it is decided to move the game,  I would love to see it at either Honaker or Richlands just so i have a easy drive!  But I do think the Haysi community should host the game since that's the way it is suppose to be. 

But it wouldn't surprise me to see the VHSL screw a SWVA team !

I hope it stays at Sandlick because the Tigers have earned that rite,  but if it is decided to move the game,  I would love to see it at either Honaker or Richlands just so i have a easy drive!  But I do think the Haysi community should host the game since that's the way it is suppose to be. 

But it wouldn't surprise me to see the VHSL screw a SWVA team !

agreed

lol...bleachers are up at Riggs stadium in Appalachia still.    May be a few rocks on the field,   betcha they'd love that.

In all seriousness,   This game belongs in Sandlick but DO NOT play it on Turf.   Obviously, they'd love to take their speed advantage to the carpet.

Clintwood would be a good solution if it comes to that.

We all know that the VHSL doesn't like teams from down here to succeed,  they never have.    They believe/wish that the state ended in Roanoke honestly.

I'll be very surprised if Haysi gets to retain their home field advantage.

Red tiger what kind of shape is the field in and what do you think is going to happen with the Vhsl. I hate they filed the protest I personally think it should be played there. There have been so much talk about it I would love to hear your thoughts.

If it should be moved where do you think it will go and where would you all prefer to play if decision is made to move the game?