next year

ojrussell

A couple of the coaches have said that they are not reapplying, i have ask a few people that i know that might be interested in coaching but for the most part no one seems to want to apply. The kids say that Coach Williams has announced that he hired a former Salem coach as Def Coordinator.

A couple of the coaches have said that they are not reapplying, i have ask a few people that i know that might be interested in coaching but for the most part no one seems to want to apply. The kids say that Coach Williams has announced that he hired a former Salem coach as Def Coordinator.

I heard the same thing.

With potential job openings at George Wythe, it's not like they don't have other options. Of course, I don't think I would rely on a "potential" situation when my livelihood was on the line.

I heard the same thing.

Is that a bad thing???  The defense has been bad for a long time...since Coach Carlock passed away.  Graham used to pride itself on its D...THE G-D...lately, its been anything but prideful...