My Bluefield Beavers Football Website

blufan04

Everyone especially Bluefield Beavers fans, if you get time, please check out my website I made on Bluefield Beavers football at http://www.bhsbeaversfootball.com and let me know what you think. Please allow all of the pages of the site to fully load so that you can listen to the music and sound clips I have added for each page. Load times may vary on different browsers. Thanks. 

It's crazy to think that since 1959, Bluefield has only had 3 head football coaches while in the same time frame, John Battle has had.....well, a LOT more than that, lol. Then, of course, there's Lee's case since they opened in the 80's (??? correct me if I'm wrong). Stability at the top is one of the major keys to success in any program.

BTW, nice site. I know next to nothing about Bluefield (or any WV high school), but I just couldn't stop reading all the school's history on the homepage. I did notice a few typos, so you might want to proofread it, but other than that I really like it.

• 2 months later...

Nice website (just now coming out of message board hibernation, anxious for the start of the season).  I may have some info you can add, like perhaps some rosters from the championship teams back to 1984.  If I do have it, I'll either post it here or message you. 

Also hard to believe no championships since 2009.  Bit of a drought for us, at least relative to Bluefield expectations.  Funny that the longest drought in that period was 13 years.

Nice job with the site !

Just a really good football program up there !  Simon has done a great job of keeping and even building on the tradition you have.   Would like to beat you guys...lol,   but have a ton of respect for your program and fans !

Bluefield always has good athletes and speed and are well coached !

Rule #1...Never create a link that completely takes you away from your website.  Have that link open in a new window.

Check your scores link and have it open in a new window, otherwise folks will click it, be taken away from your website, and my never return...

• 3 weeks later...