Need Help with QB's

battleftbl

We're filling our rosters for the SWVA Touchdown Club All-Star game and have a lot of kids but we still need a few QB's.    Can you guys suggest some quality SR QB's from this past year in SWVA?    

Shannon Adams from Twin Valley is playing but we've tried Abingdon, Eastside, VHS and Clintwood and for one reason or another it's not worked out. (injuries,vacation,summer baseball)    I'm waiting on a response from Marion's Trey Crook and will contact Connor Lundy from Carroll County on Monday.

Any others that I'm missing

Connor Lundy will likely be in Charlotte preparing for the upcoming basketball season.  He signed to play for his uncle at Queens University.  You may try Max Rodgers from Grayson County.  He has signed to play QB at UVA Wise.  He was a four year starter at Grayson.  Also, the Mabry kid from Fort Chiswell was a senior this season I believe.  He is a terrific athlete and leader at the QB position.

Thanks for the info.   I sent the Mabry kid a message but it's not been returned yet.    I'll check on Rodgers also.    Glad to hear that Lundy is playing at the next level.  That's what the main goal is,  to get as many of our local athletes an opportunity to move on as possible.