sleeper teams.

Generalsfan5487

Same coach.  Rumors around town was that he left but as of a few weeks ago he was still at Tazewell.  Tazewell only had 3 seniors last year so they have the potential to be really good this year.

There was a rumor that he had taken the job at GW for a while too..  I will stick with my original prediction a few months back and say that Tazewell will be the best team in Tazewell Co. this year.  

There was a rumor that he had taken the job at GW for a while too..  I will stick with my original prediction a few months back and say that Tazewell will be the best team in Tazewell Co. this year.  

With all the players they've got coming back, I doubt Richlands will lose to Tazewell

I could envision Abingdon winning 8 games this year.

GC, Volunteer, Richlands and Tazewell will all be tough tests for Abingdon. I would say all are favorites.

Battle, Chilhowie, Marion and Virginia wont be easy. All 4 are toss ups imo.

Lebanon has been down, I would call Abingdon the favorite.

Idk anything about Happy Valley.

If Abingdon wins 7 games they will of had a great season, 8 would be incredible.

What do the Falcons have coming back?

The way i see it, The Falcons have the best OL that they have had in forever.Really good RBs,Good Wideouts,decent QB. As long as they don't get too fancy I think they will be able to move the ball very well on most anyone.

• 2 weeks later...