Seeing a few pictures of the G-Boys floating around...

GMan

They have good size up front and at LB positions.  The DB's and safety are small, but fast.  Very young team, however.  Look to have solid RB's this season with 2 bruisers and a quickster.

WVNS did a short clip for media day.

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/26254755/graham-football-preview-young-players-compete-for-starting-roles#.U-rCHjfNBek.facebook

Boy, do they. Makes me very excited.

A few new faces on the team, too that played other sports at Graham.  They seem to have a pretty athletic group this year.  As I mentioned before, young and inexperienced, however.  Future definitely looks bright.  Hopefully they will come along sooner than later.  Can't wait until saturday when they scrimmage Marion and Lebanon.  I don't know much about Marion this season, but I'm hearing that Lebanon should be solid.  I think the following week against Virginia High will be a good measuring stick.  V-High has been improving steadily the past few seasons.  Hoping to see more speed on defense this season.  Speed is something you can't coach and Graham has not had that for a few years now.  Anyway, wish them the best of luck and pray for an injury free season for them all.