The Rebels

face-n-dacrowd

Really excited about these boys this year.  We've suffered some injuries but the young guns have stepped up.  Hard to replace our qb but the Seymore boy has stepped up. Proud of him.   After a complete blow out by our JV over Holston last night the change has finally came.  Dont sleep on the Rebels. Excited to see whats next.

Really excited about these boys this year.  We've suffered some injuries but the young guns have stepped up.  Hard to replace our qb but the Seymore boy has stepped up. Proud of him.   After a complete blow out by our JV over Holston last night the change has finally came.  Dont sleep on the Rebels. Excited to see whats next.

Wright will be back by Twin Springs. Maybe TW if they need him. The Seymore kid is a special athlete.They have looked good during scrimmages.

I understand that your team really struggled against Northwood and you didn't score until they put in their JV?  With regards to Holston, I haven't been following as close but will be able to see the home games. PH is one of them and I will be there.  With that said, Holston is rebuilding and are trying to find their identity now that "The Coach" has moved on.  

Wright will be back by Twin Springs. Maybe TW if they need him. The Seymore kid is a special athlete.They have looked good during scrimmages.

I hope the young man is doing better.  Hate to see a kid hurt.