BHC Southwest District Preview

Ryan4VT

Falcons look to be solid this year....Lebanon looks pretty dang good.  SouthWest District will be a tough district.  Would love to see Graham move back to the SouthWest District...they are on the up as well.

Some good football to be played in the Southwest this year!!!  It'll be a battle this season, hard to tell who will come out on top.

I'm not going to say I told you so because it's much too early for that and it serves no good to do so. I will say that the talent has been here for a few years and has been improperly used. Anybody who claims that AHS' improvement is only due to Colobro is just idiotic. Yes, he's a great coach no doubt, but the talent has been there. AHS has something like 16 seniors and they have a chip on their shoulder. I wish them nothing but the best. I think they will surprise a whole lot of people. It's football time.....enjoy!

Let me tell you this Big O, Colobro deserves more respect than that! That family is well deserving of all the praise they get. I for one will be of the opinion that he will have a major impact on the Falcons. Yes the talent is there but they still have to have guidance and no doubt in my mind that the Colobros have that and much more. I wish you guys luck on the season. You guys should be excited!

Razor, you must have misunderstood. I agree, Colobro is fantastic. He will have a major impact on the Falcons. My point is that there are people that are going to be saying if it weren't for Colobro then AHS would still be no good. That's simply not true. The day the previous staff left AHS improved greatly. Having Colobro (as well as the rest of the staff.....because Reed is no slouch) come here definitely improved them even more. The talent is at AHS.....both players and coaches. And yes, everyone is excited.

I find it odd that so many think we're going to be down this season. If everyone stays healthy and the team gels like it should, I think this years squad can be better than the team that won a game in the state playoffs last year.