8-29-14 Football Updates- Week 1

Ryan4VT

Fine. Now ask me if I give two squirts....or even one squirt, about anything having to do with West Virginia HSFB. Sorry if in between raising my children, having a marriage, providing for my family, working full-time, living my life, I don't have time to learn the ins and outs of West Virginia high school sports. I always assumed this site dealt with SWVA sports, pardon me for not knowing who Toilet and Wipe are. We don't exactly get (or want) coverage on that states high school sports here in Bristol.

SWVA = Southwest Virginia   or    SWVA = Southern West Virginia

Both have domain here.

Abingdon 47 John Battle 0 -halftime

Glenvar 14 Galax 9 -early 4th qt.

Carroll County 13 Floyd County 6 -early 4th qt.

The addition of Nick Colobro to the Abingdon staff is substantial.  They will run the football and will be hard to handle.  They will beat teams this season that they normally do not beat.  The running back they have this year is pretty good too.

Glenvar 17

Galax 9

5:40 4th 

Galax is extremely fortunate for the score to be what it is.  Glenvar has missed several field goals, had a couple TD's calld back for penalties and given up, I believe, over 300 yard passing.