AHS

BigO

AHS wins....60-20. (and yes, we subbed tons of youngsters)  I realize Battle is down...but AHS has been down for years and everybody has given them hell for all those years.  Like I have been saying for years, the talent has been there, just needed a coach to let it show.  I have no prediction for next weeks game, but I guarantee you that there will be tons of people that pick GC...and rightfully so. But I'm not so sure.  Its at AHS and AHS has a bone to pick.  This team is full of talent and I'd say Reed and Colobro want to win this one badly.  But, for now, we'll enjoy this win tonight and hopefully the staff will watch the GC/Rich film tomorrow and start the game plan. 

Be careful Big O. After you win a few more then i will start believing and give you the bragging you want. It was an impressive win and you should be happy, Like I said earlier its going to be a very interesting year and very exciting. Congratulations on the win tonight it was impressive! Good luck next week because Gate City is very good. You guys win next week and Abingdon will officially have everybody's attention!!!!!