Which one you got???

GMan

Does Graham give up more points than Bluefield scores this season???

2 games in...

Graham has given up 121 points.

Bluefield has scored 116 points.

Who ya got???

It's probably a good thing that Stephen Peoples graduated high school last year. He may have broken his own rushing record against Graham this year.

To answer the question, those scores could stay neck and neck the entire year. Giles may have to add an extra digit to their side of the scoreboard when they play Graham. Defense used to be the staple of Graham teams; now it appears to be an afterthought.

Punting and the Salem coach.

Has Graham forced a punt this season through 2 games? Also, I asked this earlier and did not get an answer from Graham fans and the question is ...did the new d coach at graham coach as the DC under Willis White in the 90s or was hw the dc for only a few recent years at Salem?

Has Graham forced a punt this season through 2 games? Also, I asked this earlier and did not get an answer from Graham fans and the question is ...did the new d coach at graham coach as the DC under Willis White in the 90s or was hw the dc for only a few recent years at Salem?

If I remember right, the BDT story indicated he was at Salem over 20 years

We punted twice.  Both were us shooting ourselves in the foot and dumb penalties backing up.  From what I saw they were getting pushed around all over the field.  I know they are supposed to have a strong conditioning program there and I would have thought it should pay off by now.

We punted twice.  Both were us shooting ourselves in the foot and dumb penalties backing up.  From what I saw they were getting pushed around all over the field.  I know they are supposed to have a strong conditioning program there and I would have thought it should pay off by now.

I thought the exact same thing.  Tazewell pushed Graham around like they were just dead weight, not putting up much of a resistance.  I noticed Tazewell used good technique and used leverage to move the defensive players around.  Also, not much speed on Graham's defensive line and a couple of those guys were sucking air between plays early in the game.  I don't know....frustrating.  Like I said, the potential is there.....maybe the coaches can get this thing straightened out.

• 1 month later...

Does Graham give up more points than Bluefield scores this season???

2 games in...

Graham has given up 121 points.

Bluefield has scored 116 points.

Who ya got???

Update through 7 games...

Bluefield has scored 338 points

Graham has given up 310 points