3. Haysi 50

4. Union 45

5. Tazewell 43

6. Honaker 29

7. Lee 28

8. Richlands 24

9. Clintwood 12

10. Fort Chiswell 6

Also receiving votes: Graham (5), Twin Valley (3), Northwood (2), Virginia High (2), Hurley (2), Wise Central (1), George Wythe (1)

No doubt that Richlands belongs in the top 10...there's not a team listed that they aren't capable of beating. In head to head matchups with the other sixteen teams listed, the smart money would be on Richlands in at least 10 of 'em.. IMO, even more than that.

But look at who is behind Graham. Is TV gonna beat Graham? No offense to TV but I doubt it. Does TV deserve to be in consideration for the Top 10, sure they do.

Tazewell is a really good team, Bluefield is an incredible team.

Looks like a legit list to me. Who would you have on there instead GMan?

I know I will catch hell for this but on paper, AHS did much better than the score of our game with GC reflects.  First downs....AHS 10 GC 12.  Yards....AHS 266 GC 312. ( I am pulling those numbers from memory, correct me if I am wrong).  Outside of turnovers, which are part of the game I know, AHS did okay.  So while the final score depicts an ass whooping, it was closer than the score shows.  Now, seeing as I pull for AHS you guys are going to ride me hard for saying this but its true.  Am I saying that AHS should have won that game?  Of course not.  But I am seeing improvement and the season is young.

I know I will catch hell for this but on paper, AHS did much better than the score of our game with GC reflects.  First downs....AHS 10 GC 12.  Yards....AHS 266 GC 312. ( I am pulling those numbers from memory, correct me if I am wrong).  Outside of turnovers, which are part of the game I know, AHS did okay.  So while the final score depicts an ass whooping, it was closer than the score shows.  Now, seeing as I pull for AHS you guys are going to ride me hard for saying this but its true.  Am I saying that AHS should have won that game?  Of course not.  But I am seeing improvement and the season is young.

Same story with VHS/Battle, they played us much closer than the final score represented

Big O I have really tried hard to stand behind you on here and back you when others don't. Then you post something like your first post .......And I Say........I GIVE UP!!!!!! HE WILL NEVER LEARN!!!!

I wanted to think you were an older person who had some experience and learning but I am beginning to wonder if you are just a younger student who is in his earlier years of High School just trying very hard to back his team.

Razor, I was just razzing you Richlanders.  If you knew me better you would know that.  It's hard to post something on here and have it be read the way you type it.  Know what I mean?  I'm an old guy that enjoys football in the purest sense and high school football is about as pure as it comes.  People like southbound and falconkid are guys that never even went to AHS.  You know that, right? Then there are kids on here that want to do nothing but bash AHS and when AHS wins they are nowhere to be found.  Weak sauce.

When it comes to Richlands I have nothing but respect for Mance and the program.  He has obviously done a heck of a job there. Of course, that makes me want AHS to beat them even more.  And that's as it should be. 

Razor, I was just razzing you Richlanders.  If you knew me better you would know that.  It's hard to post something on here and have it be read the way you type it.  Know what I mean?  I'm an old guy that enjoys football in the purest sense and high school football is about as pure as it comes.  People like southbound and falconkid are guys that never even went to AHS.  You know that, right? Then there are kids on here that want to do nothing but bash AHS and when AHS wins they are nowhere to be found.  Weak sauce.

When it comes to Richlands I have nothing but respect for Mance and the program.  He has obviously done a heck of a job there. Of course, that makes me want AHS to beat them even more.  And that's as it should be.

I gotcha......