Lord Botetourt @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

I am having a hard time picking this game because i want to pick my Blues so badly,  but what i have seen this year so far tells me that they're not quite ready to win a game like this just yet,  but I am hoping beyond all hope that I'm wrong.

Like Ryan and Blue Razor have stated,  they just have not shown that killer instinct so far,  and this will be a tough game to find that,  but they have to find it sooner or later so I hope tonight is that night.  The D will look great for a while and then a lapse in focus and a big play happens.  They did a good job last week,  but Graham is no LB,  and any lapses this week and it could get ugly.

The O has to have long, time consuming drives tonight and not have any turnovers,  and the line has to have a great night.

With all that said,  I just don't think we are quite ready to win this game and I feel really bad saying that ! 

But I do think we have a chance to be a very good football team by the end of the season, and I still have a lot of confidence in our coaching staff to get it done.  I just really worry about us having such a tough schedule over the next 3 weeks or so.  If they don't start making the big plays when they are there to be made,  it could be a tough long road trying to make the playoffs,  but they still can.

Not to sound like a RHS hater, because I'm not.  Like I have said, lots of respect for Mance and crew.  However, after an very unexpected loss by LB last week, they will be out to get back on track.  I bet this week of practice was similar to hell week for those kids. They will be ready to play tonight and I just think they have too much for RHS. 35-14 LB.

congrats to richlands not sure how the points system works now but if it is like it has been in the past i am a richlands fan to the end if union will get points for their wins after pulling off the comeback a couple weeks ago which imho should have never happened but not complaining was a great game to watch. anyone know how the point work now will union get points for richlands wins?