Kansas Fires Weis

Hacker

Kansas had a little something going before Weis got there, hen has ran that program into the ground.

I thought Hoke would do well at M, guess not

Mangino ran that program into the ground. He made Al Groh look like Mary Poppins in terms of personality. Once that flash in the pan was done, he couldn't recruit. And since Kansas has 0 history, anything short of a home run hire was going to fail.

If Michigan's attendance falls below 100K, I would wager that Hoke would be done immediately after that game.

Mangino won with Turner Gill's recruits.  One down year and Gill is gone.  Now he is trying to build a program at Liberty.

Hoke will survive the season simply because it is Michigan and they will do it the right way.  A mid year firing does nothing but damage the program unless the interim hire knows they are permanent.  Recruits are not going to want to commit to an unstable environment.

With Michigan, the thing I find confusing is they are getting good talent but not seeing results.  That comes down to Xs and Os.

Mangino won with Turner Gill's recruits.  One down year and Gill is gone.  Now he is trying to build a program at Liberty.

Hoke will survive the season simply because it is Michigan and they will do it the right way.  A mid year firing does nothing but damage the program unless the interim hire knows they are permanent.  Recruits are not going to want to commit to an unstable environment.

With Michigan, the thing I find confusing is they are getting good talent but not seeing results.  That comes down to Xs and Os.

Gill came after Mangino. 

Michigans issues are purely Xs and Os. They have talent, they had talent when Rich Rod was there but the Defense was terrible. (im a BIG fan of Rich Rods Offense btw)

You are exactly right rvtne113. Weis and Crennel looked GREAT as assistants in NE but Crennel was lack luster as a HC and Weis has flat out sucked.