Abingdon @ Virginia High

V-Cats

VHS had 6 starters that didn't play vs GC, and I'm not sure if they'll be back this week. For a team that's trying to sneak into the playoffs anyway, this doesn't fare well for us.

This is probably the best Abingdon team at least since the 2007 team went 7-3, and I'm afraid that our winning streak vs the Flacons might end Friday night.

Thoughts?

I really don't know where to start with this one. I have really been surprised by the Bearcats. I really thought they would be a very good team this year. If this would have been the first game of the season I would have picked the Bearcats by two scores. Now I have no idea how this one goes.

I suspect if the Bearcats are still absent six starters it will be a long night for them and Abingdon rolls and may do it either way. I just ain't ready to annoint the Falcons yet with praise. The schedule is what it is because some cycles are tough with several good teams and some years not so much. If the Falcons are as good as Big O thinks they are we will see very shortly

Mountain Man wants to brag and dig around here and that's all good I guess.....but if you want respect on here let your football team take care of business on a regular basis and most of the people on here will gladly suck it up and give it.

Well I'm sure that will stir this dead board up a bit so fire away.......I can take it. Just ask UVAO. I will post my prediction when we find out more about those Bearcat players. Six starters is a pretty big deal!

We are going down there on a roll. If these kids were a fluke, Lebanon would have exposed them. They are young but fight. A lot of the kids making a difference are not used for losing. A- town has stepped up their 8th grade and JV coaching a couple years ago. Since then this sophomore group has only lost one game( Gate City) this year.

Razor. Go ahead and ask coach Mance what is coming... I have watched him shake his head as thar Falcons have won by two or three touchdowns at that level.

Hope some more kids from Florida move. I know a big win is coming... Do not know when

We are going down there on a roll. If these kids were a fluke, Lebanon would have exposed them. They are young but fight. A lot of the kids making a difference are not used for losing. A- town has stepped up their 8th grade and JV coaching a couple years ago. Since then this sophomore group has only lost one game( Gate City) this year.

Razor. Go ahead and ask coach Mance what is coming... I have watched him shake his head as thar Falcons have won by two or three touchdowns at that level.

Hope some more kids from Florida move. I know a big win is coming... Do not know when

Good grief! The more you talk the more obvious it is how old you are. Just keep talking its almost funny

Razor, ISIS IS SERIOUS, EBOLA IS SERIOUS, I know some of you dumb-ass UMWA Democrat, Obama followers do not get it but, high school football is a game. If you want a serious discussion about the future of all these young men. I will give you my number. I like moonshine but I am far from being a joke.

Razor, ISIS IS SERIOUS, EBOLA IS SERIOUS, I know some of you dumb-ass UMWA Democrat, Obama followers do not get it but, high school football is a game. If you want a serious discussion about the future of all these young men. I will give you my number. I like moonshine but I am far from being a joke.[/quot

Unbelievable! I'm done with you its not even funny now.

I said the board was dead but I didn't mean to cover it up yet!

Razor, ISIS IS SERIOUS, EBOLA IS SERIOUS, I know some of you dumb-ass UMWA Democrat, Obama followers do not get it but, high school football is a game. If you want a serious discussion about the future of all these young men. I will give you my number. I like moonshine but I am far from being a joke.

That'a not just out of left field. That's out of left field from Jupiter.

Got some bad news about family members health yesterday evening. Drank a little too much and went on a crazy rant. I apologize again. That is pretty embarrassing. Not the real me at all. I hope you all can forgive me. That was truly stupid

It happens.  Live and learn.  And my condolences to your family.

I just realized that the paper predicted AHS 31-13 after I predicted 31-14. The BHC needs to call me first and ask my opinion before just using it....lol.  Rough 2nd qtr for the Falcons tonight.  44-13 versus the AHS 1st team...44-20 final.  VHS not being completely healthy aided AHS in the final score but I believe AHS would have won either way.  Some minor adjustments at the half and AHS rolled in the 2nd.  I will be the first to admit that AHS has had a somewhat easy schedule thus far.  Having said that, I think AHS would be 4-3 at best if they still had last years staff.  Next week will be the real test.  RHS has proved their worth...beaten some darn good teams, recruited some really good players (relax guys, I'm kidding) and I'm sure they will come to Abingdon ready to play.  Looking forward to all the predictions this week and all the smack talk forthcoming from a few RHS athletic supporters. Let the week begin!