1A West

RCITYHOO

Have you seen Haysi play Jethro or are you just big on Honaker?

Central is probably better than Clintwood but Cw throws the ball pretty well and that could be a problem for Central.

Agree 100%. I'm not saying it's not possible for Central to beat Clintwood, but Wise's weakness is throwing and stopping the pass.  Clintwood is more than capable of stopping Wise's run game.  If the Wave airs it out, I just don't see Central beating them.

I think the #2 is a good spot. Idk abything about W&L other than their record but I do know about Altavista and I would rather not have to worry about them until the state title game. West #1 will get some good matchups but Altavista is standing between them and Salem, and thats a TALL order. 

Having to travel(regardless of how far) isint a bad thing before the state game. I see it as preparing to play away from home vs a good team. I think I would rather do that than play at home then travel to Salem after playing 5 straight home games.

I think the #2 is a good spot. Idk abything about W&L other than their record but I do know about Altavista and I would rather not have to worry about them until the state title game. West #1 will get some good matchups but Altavista is standing between them and Salem, and thats a TALL order. 

Having to travel(regardless of how far) isint a bad thing before the state game. I see it as preparing to play away from home vs a good team. I think I would rather do that than play at home then travel to Salem after playing 5 straight home games.

The first year they did this Clintwood had to go on the road, the second year GW had to and last year Altavista did.

Very good info martrip. I think it helps. I wouldnt want to pull the 9 seed and play every game on the road but 1-2 doesnt hurt and I really think can help. Maybe it breaks up the repretition and gets them focused

I agree. Clintwood was a 3 seed I believe. They had to play at GW and Sussex. I could be wrong but I believe both GW and Altavista were 2 seeds. GW played at Franklin and of course Altavista played at Haysi.   

What I've read on va preps if both win out Parry McCluer should out point altavista for 2nd. The east is very good just like the west and I look for the east to beat up on each other pretty bad. Call me crazy but I think it's 50/50 that altavista don't even make it that far.

ON THE POINTS I WAS TOLD IF RADFORD CAN BEAT 2A GLENVAR THEY COULD JUMP TO 4 SEED. ANY WAY YOU GUYS SEE THIS?

I didnt take the time to work out the math but just looking at the points I think it would be possible.

Don't understand the points and rankings so I'll leave it up to you guys.  But is it possible a Chilhowie win would knock Patrick Henry out of the playoffs?  Just wondering?

Why would it matter to you?  Holston will not be in the second season.  I maybe just a country boy but even I can do that math.