Falcon Disturbance

southbound

When did air horns and cowbells become legal? The Falcons had to overcome illegal noises, bad refs, wet balls, and a hostile Lebanon crowd to get the W Friday night. Overcoming obstacles is what we do and I personally have been doing this all my life. My guess is Lebanon will not play us again for Homecoming after the dominating performance we put on. I think our backs are still running free in the secondary. LOL   Speaking of the crowd I was disappointed with the Falcon fans for not coming. We were outnumbered 2-1 dad said the rain probably had an affect on the crowd. That is no excuse in not watching a 5-1 football team. Dad thinks we can run table to 9-1 and get a top 3 seed for playoffs that would be sweet. The Bearcats better get ready this week because we will have no mercy on them. Dad looked at me Friday night and winked told me can anyone stop the Falcon express?  Now I would like to say something to these fools on here questioning my manhood. If you are jealous get over it I have plenty of women on my inner circle. I don't appreciate your wet balls jokes because we played with them Friday night and won so shut up. I am just like the Falcons overcoming obstacles and distractions like you low lifes. Get ready Bear kittens we are coming for you!

If you want to talk about disturbance, Gate City is the king. They are the Loudest bunch of rednecks with the loudest cowbells and airhorns I've ever heard. We couldn't even hear the cheerleaders or band over those things.

Even IF you could win out at 9-1 your sos would still hold you down and couldn't get any better than probably about 6th at the highest in the playoffs.

Again cowbells are a staple of any game around here and again look at VT.

What's really bad about all this for me is that there is a strong POSSIBILITY that Abingdon will win this Friday night. Dang that would be hard to swallow...

I would put it at Abingdon being the clear favorites. At this point, it would be an upset for Va. High to squeak one out.....

Ryan should be the biggest of VHS fans Friday night...he said if Abingdon goes 9-1, he would leave this board.  An Abingdon win puts them a little closer to that...

Won't matter if they win this week or not. They aren't heading home next week with a win. And even if everything went their way and they somehow pulled the upset of the year and beat us, they won't beat Marion either. 

Famous last words?

If, and I mean if, Abingdon enters your game with one loss and wins, I wouldn't call that the upset of the year. Hopefully VHS makes it a moot point Friday night.

Upset of the year is probably too strong. But it would be an upset. Richlands may be 5-2, but with the schedule we play, most teams around here wouldn't be 5-2.

Ryan, AHS plays you AT HOME so it will be your kids "heading home".  That's a loooong ride home after a L.  What I don't get is that you RHS guys can talk smack and its okay.  But when an AHS fan talks smack you guys freak out and start calling people names and stuff.  But, whatever. See you in a week and a half.  Then, I will see no more.

On paper and according to sports projections the Falcons seems to be the winner of this game between them and the Bearcats and rightly so; but I have a feeling this game may be an upset and a Bearcat win.  Sometimes reality comes up against a stumbling block that has no rhyme or reason for the victory.

I wish the best for both teams with no injuries or questionable calls in the game.